Dons away 27/01 Fred

CB

To get the desired result today we are going to need big performances from McKenzie and Jones. They need to get close to Boydy to get him involved and shift the pressure onto Aberdeen.  They will also have to support the defence to nullify the threat from Mckay-Steven and McGinn on the wings.  We struggled with this at Hibs but hopefully can show that we have learned from that today.

2 minutes ago, KTIDanny85 said:

Aw McKenzie seriously. He's pish, sooner he goes the better. 

Would have liked to have seen Brophy playing, carries more of a goal threat than Jones or McKenzie and would give Aberdeen something to think about with both him and Boyd playing. 

In fairness to him, he did come in second in the man of the match voting for the County cup tie

1 minute ago, CB said:

In fairness to him, he did come in second in the man of the match voting for the County cup tie

Yeah I heard he played well that game but its little late from my perspective. He has been poor majority of this season and last, then all of a sudden he gets a move to Saints and naturally as a result he starts making an effort. Just stinks to me.

If he had been trying, playing well, gets his move and kept up the performance, I would respect that.

If you couldnt tell I dont like him lol, might being a tad harsh on the lad. 

8 minutes ago, KTIDanny85 said:

Yeah I heard he played well that game but its little late from my perspective. He has been poor majority of this season and last, then all of a sudden he gets a move to Saints and naturally as a result he starts making an effort. Just stinks to me.

If he had been trying, playing well, gets his move and kept up the performance, I would respect that.

If you couldnt tell I dont like him lol, might being a tad harsh on the lad. 

I dont really think he's very good but implying he has a poor attitude and doesn't put in the effort is ridiculous. 

He hasn't got a move to saints btw.

1 minute ago, Killieboykfc said:

I dont really think he's very good but implying he has a poor attitude and doesn't put in the effort is ridiculous. 

He hasn't got a move to saints btw.

Haha he certainly puts in plenty of effort, but its spent running about like a headless chicken.

Hasn't he signed a pre-contract with St Johnstone?