Dons away 27/01 Fred

CB

7 minutes ago, Merk said:

That was genuinely heart warming to read Tony. It may be your job but you obviously go above and beyond with the lad. Well done mate, you’re doing a great job and making a difference to lives.

It’s honestly brilliant. All of my wages go on fuel to the game as only get him for 8 hours a month but seeing his face is just smashing! Although yesterday when walking back to the car I heard this wee voice saying “come on killie boys, let’s make some f**king noise” and he’s jumping about amongst the Aberdeen fans haha! Quickly ushered him away for a telling off lol

13 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

No way would I say Griffiths is their best player. 

I disagree. I think he's comfortably their best player. If he's playing I worry... if Dembele plays I'm always supremely confident we can get a result.

Griffith delivery at corners is exceptional, he's liable to bend one in from 30 yards from a free kick or hit one out of nowhere. His pace can stretch a team like Jones does for us.

No other player at Celtic is a match winner like he is.

I hope they play Dembele as he's as mobile as a traffic cone!

7 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

I disagree. I think he's comfortably their best player. If he's playing I worry... if Dembele plays I'm always supremely confident we can get a result.

Griffith delivery at corners is exceptional, he's liable to bend one in from 30 yards from a free kick or hit one out of nowhere. His pace can stretch a team like Jones does for us.

No other player at Celtic is a match winner like he is.

I hope they play Dembele as he's as mobile as a traffic cone!

Dembélé is 10x the player Griffiths is.

4 hours ago, Tomyboy16 said:

Is it just me who thinks JJ played out his skin for a few months up till Northern Ireland got ruled out of a World Cup place after losing to Switzerland then just crashed! (Understandable) And during this transfer window he’s really looked like his mind is elsewhere. It’s really frustrating as we all know his potential. I’m hoping if he stays we will see a new JJ next week. Yesterday he looked like he knew shay Logan was going to come out on top in 1:1 situations hence the dive. At half time yesterday I was really proud of the team as they grew and grew and actually looked like they believed they could go on and win. Half time defo came at the wrong time for us... at the end of the day it’s 2 bad 45 minutes against a very strong Aberdeen team that makes 2 defeats. In the grand scheme of things I think Clark has been amazing! I’ve fell back in love with killie again after going through the motions for a few years having very little to shout about. The guy is a class act I even look forward to his interviews as he says very little but when he speaks everyone listens and I like that. One more thing... I work with children with disabilies and I take a wee boy out every week and I convinced him to come to the killie game with me v partick and he has came to every game since and yesterday was his first taste of defeat. He said to me because he can’t play sports due to his bone disease he never really felt part of anything but even though killie got beat today he feels like he belongs with the fans and finally feels part of something which was just amazing. So thanks to all my fellow killie fans for making an 11 year old wee boy have something to look forward to every week.  roll on Saturday! Ps Abdul osman from thistle would be a good signing.....

apologies for rambling on but just so happy with how things are looking at killie right now and how this community club could potentially give a wee guy so many happy memories.F15D6ADE-91B1-4EAB-9675-530384CDC6D6.jpeg.77c9b8dcaa7d66a53afd91648f40e81e.jpegF15D6ADE-91B1-4EAB-9675-530384CDC6D6.jpeg.77c9b8dcaa7d66a53afd91648f40e81e.jpeg

Well done to you mate what a credit you are for the community.

Just watched the highlights there and I’m struggling to blame Jamie Mac for the second goal. McKenna’s strike was an absolute peach. Hit like a rocket and moving in the air. 

As for the third, as I read elsewhere, SoD should’ve taken a booking and fouled McGinn when he had the chance.

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

He really isn't. 

Ok, maybe 10x the player was quite an exaggeration. He's had an injury hit season that's caused him to be a bit stop start but is a cracking talent and will go on to much better things than Celtic. Griffiths is a decent player and as others have said is a danger at set pieces but overall Dembele is a level above. Just my opinion.

I'd rather Edouard plays than any of them to be fair.

39 minutes ago, Dieter's Heeder said:

Ok, maybe 10x the player was quite an exaggeration. He's had an injury hit season that's caused him to be a bit stop start but is a cracking talent and will go on to much better things than Celtic. Griffiths is a decent player and as others have said is a danger at set pieces but overall Dembele is a level above. Just my opinion.

I'd rather Edouard plays than any of them to be fair.

Demble has reached his heights with septic and will be like Hooper ,Samaras and others who were superstars for them in the Chamions league  but  did f*ck all when they left .There hasn't been a center for any Scottish team in recent years made any impact in the EPL 

11 hours ago, Arderkilliesier said:

Sorry going to be controversial here........disappointed in Steve mentioning Dicker by name for making the mistake that led to the 3rd goal as the team lost the game not Dicker...and not for playing Erwin, the lad must show up well in training and he probably thinks a run in the first team to gain confidence is what's required, Power was a big miss in the second half and arguably was the reason Aberdeen gained the upper hand and I can only hope the injury is slight.

As for the much maligned Mclean07 he's right on the money regarding TIK and home crowds....if we want better players at the club the board will need money, especially now when we are competing in a league with resurgent fan bases at Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen.

Tik is to me  a non event --- fair call to the guys who are involved for the effort --- but bottom line it's who's at the top of the tree who calls the shots and the trust have no say -------- look at Dundee Utd they to me are not a bigger club than us even that they share a city with another --- they soon wil be out the game--we as killie fans have had some bad times but the big picture is we are in the big league and for many many years we remain and stil will remain under ssc who lets not forget was totally funded buy our chairman ---- to yesterday and a defeat to the so called second best team in the league and a few w****rs on here are questioning scc --says it all 

23 hours ago, piffer said:

Just saw the second goal. I don’t think he’d have had much chance but MacDonalds positioning is all wrong. He’s more towards his right post when they have the ball down our left. As the ball comes in central he doesn’t adjust his position the boys found a beauty of a strike but he’s got plenty of goal to aim at. 

Just give McKenna the credit.   I don't think any keeper would have saved that. 

5 hours ago, Dieter's Heeder said:

Dembélé is 10x the player Griffiths is.

I would have Griffiths any day of the week over Dembele. 

Griffiths movement and variety of influence is way above Dembele.   If Dembele plays I this we have more chance of getting something out of the game.  I think Dembele is a lazy player, only interested in himself whereas Griffiths is a far better team player.