Dons away 27/01 Fred

CB

20 minutes ago, Pelesboots said:

I would have Griffiths any day of the week over Dembele. 

Griffiths movement and variety of influence is way above Dembele.   If Dembele plays I this we have more chance of getting something out of the game.  I think Dembele is a lazy player, only interested in himself whereas Griffiths is a far better team player.

Agreed with everything there. 

Another thing about Dembele you will notice. He drifts out into the left channel a lot and occupies the space that Sinclair should be in. When he does it stifles Sinclair and leaves Celtic without a target through the middle.

It baffles me the media hype around Dembele. If Celtic got anything like £10m for him they should bite their hand off.

Last season I seen a lot of him at Parkhead and I was completely underwhelmed. This was at a time that Barcelona, Milan, Madrid and every other side in world football was ready to spend 30m Dembele dollars for him.

Griffiths genuinely scares me when he plays, as does Forrest and Rogic (in that order).

On 27 January 2018 at 4:47 PM, KA9Killie said:

Cracks beginning to appear. Despite Clarke's alleged contacts, very little activity in the transfer window to plug the obvious deficiencies in the team. Like Kenny Shiels, Steve Clarke is a very good assistant manager who apparently can't handle the top job. Maybe we should have stuck with Lee McCulloch and given him time to get his signings settled in properly.

Were you perhaps somewhat hasty in your analysis?