Jordan Jones

Charlie

2 minutes ago, Killielad said:

I see there is outrage that Morelos is about to be sold for £6M - a few claiming Sevco should hold out for £20M as he is seemingly destined for the EPL.

Where is the irony?

If he was genuinley worth that much he'd get a decent haircut.

It's a nonsense story. A complete fabrication.

• 1 month later...
On ‎29‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 11:22 PM, Calummoore86 said:

The only reasonable comment in there.... 

Never seen an assessment of a player's ability change so much because of a bid being rejected.

Kilmarnock reacted the way they did because they don’t want to sell him, he’s a good player and I would test their resolve with a bid of £500k.

I rest my case about the Huns being the most odious institution in football.....deluded erseholes

4 hours ago, Bullitt said:

I'm more interested in watching this game than I was Scotland last night. Was bored senseless. Sky is on and i'm waiting on JJ adding another million to our valuation!!

I was bored senseless watching the NI game to be fair. Jones playing made it mildly interesting but tbey never used his wing enough. Too many high balls.

4 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I was bored senseless watching the NI game to be fair. Jones playing made it mildly interesting but tbey never used his wing enough. Too many high balls.

When he went off the commentator remarked that he'd been effective on the left wing ..... i must've been watching a different game cos I think I saw him touch the ball about 8 times.

Brighton and Aston Villa are showing an interest in Northern Ireland international winger Jordan Jones.

Club scouts went to watch the 23-year-old former Middlesbrough trainee in last Saturday's international friendly against South Korea.

Jones has one year left on contract at Scottish Premiership side Kilmarnock and has turned down the offer of a new deal.

(Daily Mail)

Edited by skygod

1 hour ago, skygod said:

Brighton and Aston Villa are showing an interest in Northern Ireland international winger Jordan Jones.

Club scouts went to watch the 23-year-old former Middlesbrough trainee in last Saturday's international friendly against South Korea.

Jones has one year left on contract at Scottish Premiership side Kilmarnock and has turned down the offer of a new deal.

(Daily Mail)

When did he turn down the offer of a new deal?