Aaron Tshibola

kfc_superteam

20 minutes ago, Chris1810 said:

I felt he lacked confidence. Seemed to want to go back/sideways rather than forward a lot of the times but hopefully his goal will give him the boost to kick on. 

Certainly seems capable at playing well at our level 

That’s not a lack of confidence, it’s keeping the ball, or “recycling” as it’s called now

12 minutes ago, Bobby14 said:

That’s not a lack of confidence, it’s keeping the ball, or “recycling” as it’s called now

Exactly. I heard a lot of impatient shouts from fans today when the playetrs were doing the sensible thing and keeping the ball. 3 or 4 sideways passes and retaining ball is better than a forward one to nobody which just loses possession. 

Professional job well done. Into the hat and onto Tuesday night. Hopefully Mulumbu will be ok after taking a wee knock. 

Tshibola looks like he will be a decent signing once he gets his match fitness up. 

Kiltie was good and will have a big part to play for the remaining games. Brophy was excellent when he came on. 

Bring on the next round! 

Fine line between cultured and lazy style. I’d go with the former for now. Played 90 mins and scored on debut. Given his aborted loan with mk dons and lack of action at villa, he’d naturally be short on confidence. Killie faithful have a role to play in helping him rebuild confidence. Could be a gem if polished right. As for the Neanderthal shouting the abuse in his direction - should be a police matter. Those days are thankfully over.

Don't get anyone who doesn't see a proper player in him. Waiting and looking for a positive play, does not equal slow play.

And I have to confess that I'm pretty much non-pc as a rule, but that's way beyond it if someone did use that word. No reaction from anyone around the person that said it?

Really hope it was mis-heard.