Odonnell Boyd Greer Broadfoot Findlay ,GT

Waters Smith Higgins (back up)

Dicker Power Mulumbu Tshibola Wilson

Hawkshaw Spencer Mouanda (backup)

Burke Thomas McKenzie Frizz Jones Kiltie 

Brophy Boyd Erwin

Samizadeh Cameron Graham (backup)

I think we are top heavy .

Frizz although I like him could do with game time on loan to champ team . Same with Thomas / Waters.

I would release

Hawkshaw, Smith, Spencer , Samizadeh 

Jury out - Thomas / Erwin don’t seem to be willing to work hard enough in games . Thomas was on fire in pre season till folk got fit and he had nothing . Erwin I hold hope for but his attitude has to change big time . 

New deals

Dicker , Kiltie , McKenzie .

Thoughts ??

I like Frizz too and feel sorry that Hawkshaw hasn't appeared to kick on.

Don't think either has had the chances McKenzie has had.

For me, when your making these marginal decisions, you need to know more about attitude in training contribution to team spirit than we do .'Rumour' has it Rory scores high in those categories but is it enough?

McDonald - keep

Bell - release

O'Donnell - keep

Boyd - keep

Greer - release

Broadfoot - keep

Findlay - keep until end of season

Taylor - keep

Waters - keep (back up)

Smith - pay someone to hunt him

Higgins - keep (back up)

Dicker - keep

Power - keep

Mulumbu - try and keep

Tshibola - unknown

Wilson - undecided

Hawkshaw - release

Spencer - release

Mouanda - keep (backup)

Burke - let him finish the season with us

Thomas - release

McKenzie - release

Frizz - undecided

Jones - keep, unless someone offers 750k +

Kiltie - keep

Brophy - keep

Boyd - keep

Erwin - release

Samizadeh - release

Cameron - keep (backup)

Graham - keep (backup)

Macdonald Bell

McKay Lyle (back up) 

Odonnell Boyd Greer Broadfoot Findlay ,GT

Waters Smith Higgins (back up)

Dicker Power Mulumbu Tshibola Wilson

Hawkshaw Spencer Mouanda (backup)

Burke Thomas McKenzie Frizz Jones Kiltie 

Brophy Boyd Erwin

Samizadeh Cameron Graham (backup)

Parent return to Samizadeh

Release Spencer, Smith, Wilson and Hawkshaw 

Loan Graham, Frizzell, Cameron & Lyle

Kilmarnock need sign trio or quarter more signings by right full back, keeper and attack midfielder and striker 

There’s a lot of guys in there who aren’t doing anywhere near enough. 

You give Higgins and Samizadeh the benefit of the doubt as they were probably signed with the future in mind despite the fan fair and early run outs for the first team. Mouanda has had good reviews from the development games and it could be beneficial for him to be working with the experienced players we have. Next season is probably the time to judge these guys. 

The likes of Hawkshaw need games to allow us to make a decision on him. He’s another who is a little too versatile and has been asked to cover a number of roles which haven’t benefited him. IMO loan out until the end of the season.

The likes of Smith and Spencer can go anytime. Both have offered nothing to the team this season. 

Thomas, Waters and Erwin is probably offload in the summer. A decision has to be made on Bell as well. Yes we want the best quality backup possible but is it beneficial to have two first team keepers anymore. I was fine with it this season as Jamie was out of contract in the summer but now that’s not an issue. 

I like Friz but it’s about where he fits into the team. I don’t see him suited to the midfield three as it is and he’s not really suited to the attacking three. 

I don't imagine anyone who is contracted beyond the end of the season will be going anywhere unless someone is willing to sign them from us. Of the guys out of contract at the end of this season (Smith, Greer, McKenzie, Dicker, Kiltie, S. Boyd, Samizadeh, Hawkshaw, Mulumbu, Spencer, Burke) I think Dicker and Kiltie are the only guys I'd be looking to extend - obviously if by some miracle Mulumbu wants to stay on that's a no brainer. There are other good players in the list but I'd happy see anyone else on the list leave for Clark to bring in a few of his own guys.

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

I don't imagine anyone who is contracted beyond the end of the season will be going anywhere unless someone is willing to sign them from us. Of the guys out of contract at the end of this season (Smith, Greer, McKenzie, Dicker, Kiltie, S. Boyd, Samizadeh, Hawkshaw, Mulumbu, Spencer, Burke) I think Dicker and Kiltie are the only guys I'd be looking to extend - obviously if by some miracle Mulumbu wants to stay on that's a no brainer. There are other good players in the list but I'd happy see anyone else on the list leave for Clark to bring in a few of his own guys.

who join Kilmarnock of Clarke bring of his own guys?

6 hours ago, livvy said:

1 year. The guy is 37. Like it or not a spell out at that age is usually the catalyst for retirement as it gets harder and harder to get up to speed again.

Exactly why he's on my release list. We released our club captain a few years ago who I thought was a class act due to injuries... and he was in his early 20's!!!

Then again, Steven Smith is the classic opposite. 

22 hours ago, Harrogate Peter said:

I like Frizz too and feel sorry that Hawkshaw hasn't appeared to kick on.

Don't think either has had the chances McKenzie has had.

For me, when your making these marginal decisions, you need to know more about attitude in training contribution to team spirit than we do .'Rumour' has it Rory scores high in those categories but is it enough?

how often have we tried Frizz behind the number 9? i think from what little I have seen of him he might be better suited to that position

3 hours ago, mathematics said:

tenor.gif?itemid=6199987

-----------------------------------------------------------Don't anybody panic I've found him in the physio's room leaning against his personal locker that was moved in there months ago....

Edited by Asasaid
Killie since conceived in '66

On 30/01/2018 at 4:39 PM, Asasaid said:

-----------------------------------------------------------Don't anybody panic I've found him in the physio's room leaning against his personal locker that was moved in there months ago....

I strongly refute this claim. It infers thathe is strong enough to stand up.