Park Suite Hospitality

Neon30

This is a debate that has split opinion. On one side you will have the mainly old school who think that standards are set by dress code and that being 'properly' dressed is part of the day out.

Others will say the we need to move on and as more and more 'business' men do not wear a tie for work then perhaps the 'tie' rule should be relaxed. I work in a office where the bosses and most of the guys don't wear a tie. I am old school and wear a tie. But that is just me.

However back to Park Suite. If the dress code is tie, then it has to be strictly observed as letting some in without a tie can cause a bit of resentment for those who are wearing a tie as they were told it is the dress code. 

Dont get my Dad started on wearing or not wearing a tie in hospitality. He is one of the tie polis!...lol.

3 hours ago, melly said:

Group of us doing hospitality at the Hibs game on 24th February and have been advised by the club dress code is smart casual, no jeans, trainers or colours.

February and you are not allowed to wear your Killie scarf....ridiculous! 

Edited by CBFC