Celtic thread, Fred

skygod

• CB unpinned this topic
On 27/01/2018 at 4:47 PM, KA9Killie said:

Cracks beginning to appear. Despite Clarke's alleged contacts, very little activity in the transfer window to plug the obvious deficiencies in the team. Like Kenny Shiels, Steve Clarke is a very good assistant manager who apparently can't handle the top job. Maybe we should have stuck with Lee McCulloch and given him time to get his signings settled in properly.

This guy!

I thought the performance against Rangers a few weeks ago was good but that was even better!!

Every player was terrific but Mulumbu was sensational and ran the show. JJ doesn't half frustrate the hell out of me. He did some great work attacking the Celtic defence but his final ball/decision making doesn't half let his game down. In saying that, the one time time it mattered he put a terrific ball into Mulumbu for the goal. Hopefully SC will help him work on his final ball and if he can improve that will go onto bigger things 

45 minutes ago, virtuocity said:

It's time to think about putting the TIK money towards securing Mulumbu's signature for next season...

Totally agree and we must must must do everything to keep Stevie Clarke!!!!!!! On the radio on way home from the game they were all talking about Clarke for the Scotland job.

25 minutes ago, Tom061087 said:

Thought the same. The penalty claim against Broadfoot when it was quite clearly a foul the other way and nobody on the pitch was claiming for anything for a start. Constant criticism of Celtic for negative passes, maybe I am biased but I thought that was down to Killie players shutting off just about every opportunity to play forwards.

a superb defensive performance - it could be years since a team stopped Celtic from getting a shot on target from open play, that doesn’t come by anything other than top class organisation and hard work. And created enough chances to win by several goals too - just a little more composure needed and there’s no reason that won’t come.

Lokking bright for the future.

Sutton annoyed because he is Celtic biased. Craigan annoyed because us winning isn't good for motherwell. Allan Preston on the radio babbling on that Steve Clarke is the only choice for Scotland now. 

Fantastic performance from us. Out mastered Rodgers! Sir Steve take a bow! Well done the players, the fans. Hard to single any Killie players out as they were all fantastic. Mulumbu made a mockery of the Celtic new boy, brown, kuoassi and ntcham! 

17 minutes ago, Thirdwatch1965 said:

Great match, great result. Poor home support, those of us who were there were brilliant. We all need to back this team guys. They in turn deserve a huge home support starting next week. 2 wins against the old filth simply fantastic.

I went to buy a ticket at 0900 this morning - shut.

I went back at 1145 - stopped selling at 1130.

Listened to BBC commentary. 

It's as if they didn't want me to go!

Great result though, well done the chaps.

The Steve Clarke for Scotland patter from the so called experts is getting boring now. Let him build something at us, and you know maybe actually improve the general state of Scottish football within the league/. What about Brendan Rodgers? Despite today, he hasn’t a bad record. Mention him you utter cretins. Oh that’s right he wouldn’t and shouldn’t leave his cushy number and on too much money, but let’s rip Clarke away from a job he has just started because it’s only killie 

29 minutes ago, Zorro said:

Buzzing. SC has to be manager of the year. The gulf in quality between his coaching and the rest is huge. 

Quite a day and the second time in the last ten minutes when I absolutely agree with you days like this when it makes you realise how special it is to support our great club Steve Clarke's blue n white army and proud of it!!