Loan players

piffer

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2018 at 10:51 AM, piffer said:

Frizzell an unused sub for Queens. Cameron and Higgins both started for Stranraer and were both subbed off in the second half.

So another wasted loan for frizz? What’s point in putting him out when he doesn’t get a game

put him to league 2 even where surely he’ll get a game 

14 minutes ago, DuncD said:

So another wasted loan for frizz? What’s point in putting him out when he doesn’t get a game

put him to league 2 even where surely he’ll get a game 

We have to ask why he isn’t getting a game. Are Queens performing well? Is he doing well when he gets in? Is he training well?

4 hours ago, piffer said:

We have to ask why he isn’t getting a game. Are Queens performing well? Is he doing well when he gets in? Is he training well?

Unfortunately he had another injury. If you go to Queen of the South Website, he damaged his ankle warming up a few weeks back. Just no Luck, Like Kiltie.

I believe hes back training now. Only started training last week.

26 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

Serious question, are you related to Adam?

No pal, ive followed youth football for years. As well as following the first team. watched the boys develop.

Dont get as much now due to work, but try and get along at every opportunity.

I watched Frizz, Wilson, hawckshaw etc as boys till now. TBH love seeing the boys coming on.

I actually have gone and watched Dom Thomas also recently. If i am near any games, I go.

This Saturday I watched a junior game, just for a football fix.

Edited by Joe

At this moment I don’t see any of the loan players coming back and challenging for a first team place. Depending on the situation with Bright and Ndjoli there may be a case for bringing Thomas and Cameron back to add some more depth to the squad but on the football side none are setting the world on fire. Cameron IMO will get the most benefit as it is a proper introduction to regular first team football for him.

22 hours ago, Thebigguy68 said:

Me too...love to see him back with the right attitude....he’s a premier league player for me

I'd like us to have him back at rugby park and the benefit of Burke guiding him and showing the rewards a good attitude can bring. I remember the pre-season and he seemed a popular lad with his team mates so it would be a shame if he does all that is asked of him on the loan but doesn't get another crack with killie.