Pitch

Squirrelhumper

As everyone no doubt knows I am not the biggest fan of our playing surface. But the reasons they lost on Saturday did not include the pitch.

They lacked tactical diversity and the right level of commitment and they experienced some poor fortune loosing two players to injury but the pitch was not a factor.

He’s saying that publicly to get a reaction from the masses and deflect attention from the fact that although significantly better than the rest his team have stuttered all season. 

Im sure it’s a completely different story behind closed doors. 

Hes coming off as a fud more and more now. Much as I hate the OF his initial introduction was refreshing but he’s getting more caught up in the crap now.

25 minutes ago, Trumpetree said:

Seen a few accusations on social media after the match that Killie shortened/narrowed the pitch specifically for the match too.

Pitch dimensions are set prior to season kicking off and can not be changed during a season... those who suggested it need to have a wee lie down in a darkened room.

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Ha, paranoid messes.

Pitch hasn't changed dimensions since the start of last season.

1 hour ago, Bullitt said:

Pitch dimensions are set prior to season kicking off and can not be changed during a season... those who suggested it need to have a wee lie down in a darkened room.

I know it's bollocks, you know it's bollocks, but TGFITW know different.

The boy who posted a picture at the Chadwick/FB corner with the old pitch markings clearly visible hadn't quite worked out that those lines were there on at least the last two times his team played at RP - Poirot he ain't...