Brora Fred

Calummoore86

2 hours ago, DuncanEwart said:

Some of the supporters sitting around me were clearly not Tshibola fans- he was lazy, slow and disinterested with poor body language, apparently. I thought we did well today and scored four good goals.

He was a strange one, I thot he had a good game, but I also thot he plays with a very laid back style, which may not suit the pressures of the SPL.

Hope I am wrong, and I trust Sir Steve.

Edited by Andy

3 hours ago, Caldow said:

Must’ve been busier. Brora didn’t sing “What s**tey home support”

They actually did , around the half hour mark. Some trip for those guys , 6 hours ?  Played golf there a few times and it’s a worthy course . Their fans  would have enjoyed themselves hugely . As for Killie , it’s nice not to play the feckin Accies, St Johnstone and Ross County again . 

Scott Boyd has no coordination . Him and Findlay both have shocking talent . Ofcourse they are defenders but on the ball are rabbits in headlights .Findlay has to be at centre half . Boyd isn’t aggressive enough . And Kirk I am growing to love him . Aggressive composed and strolled it today . Dicker was also sensational especially second half .

Scott Boyd is a very decent defender. Okay, he's not that good on the ball, but when he is on the ball I'm looking for the other good on the ball player's on the ball to take it off him. That's the way it should be. Last week against Celtic we did really well leaving their central defenders with the ball and at the start of today's game, Brora were content to let ours have at and that was good paly from them.

His talent is as a defender, to say he has shocking talent, is well, very poor, if not a shocking show of football appreciation.

If Findlay, at his age, keeps improving, he will be a very good player to have in your team. He had a few really good runs forward today as well.

31 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Scott Boyd has no coordination . Him and Findlay both have shocking talent . Ofcourse they are defenders but on the ball are rabbits in headlights .Findlay has to be at centre half . Boyd isn’t aggressive enough . And Kirk I am growing to love him . Aggressive composed and strolled it today . Dicker was also sensational especially second half .

What game were you watching? 

Findlay just needs a few weeks training using right foot only and he would be a decent player. Can't fault his effort, runs and some of the crosses he put in today. Was obviously a tactic for Jones to drift in and leave the space for him to get into. Just a shame he hasn't the natural modern day full back attacking play in him. Done well though, looked like he enjoyed it. Just needs a right foot though.

Edited by Crocket
Spelling

5 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Scottish cup weekend shows everything that Scottish football could be in terms of media. Yes it’s still OF dominated but every club at every level gets great coverage. I like Match of the day but it was fantastic watching a Killie win on a Saturday night. None of this nonsense of waiting 24hrs and trying to find highlights online. This should be the way forward. 

14 hours ago, Souleycouley93 said:

It’s official, you talk utter s**t.

16 hours ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Boyd and Findlay are both good players. Findlay was actually very good going forward yesterday.

15 hours ago, KillieBus said:

Scott Boyd is a very decent defender. Okay, he's not that good on the ball, but when he is on the ball I'm looking for the other good on the ball player's on the ball to take it off him. That's the way it should be. Last week against Celtic we did really well leaving their central defenders with the ball and at the start of today's game, Brora were content to let ours have at and that was good paly from them.

His talent is as a defender, to say he has shocking talent, is well, very poor, if not a shocking show of football appreciation.

If Findlay, at his age, keeps improving, he will be a very good player to have in your team. He had a few really good runs forward today as well.

This.