Hun/Fenian

Gallus

6 hours ago, Loudoun Killie said:

This is an abysmal thread for a Killie forum page, embarrassing!

We should leave the bigotry to the erse cheeks and should be above even thinking this way, let alone be discussing on a Killie forum.

This thread can close any time......

U ok Hun? Xoxo

Edited by Killie lad

If any of you called me a fenian, I would be offended, because it would feel like offence was intended, even though I am an Irish Catholic nationalist. I can’t think of any reason why any of my (Irish) peers might call me a fenian, but if they did, I probably wouldn’t be offended;  like the way that only black people can refer to each other using the N word without causing offence. Just because some might not be offended, it doesn’t mean it’s not offensive.

Edited by CSI Kilmarnock

2 hours ago, CSI Kilmarnock said:

If any of you called me a fenian, I would be offended, because it would feel like offence was intended, even though I am an Irish Catholic nationalist. I can’t think of any reason why any of my (Irish) peers might call me a fenian, but if they did, I probably wouldn’t be offended;  like the way that only black people can refer to each other using the N word without causing offence. Just because some might not be offended, it doesn’t mean it’s not offensive.

How did you end up a Killie fan? Just curious

Edited by Gallus