Sheep away

Iainwhitton

On 27/02/2018 at 5:05 PM, angus said:

Ticket arrived in the post today. Train from Arbroath to Aberdeen booked but getting very worried about the weather ! Might not make it to the station.

Only 8 miles to the station and 3 miles to the A90, but country roads have 4ft drifts. No chance of getting there as it stands !!

Unfortunately, due to the weather conditions water supplies have been affected in parts of the South Stand. As a result, the decision has been taken to close the South Stand to home supporters for this match.

After assessing the number of tickets sold in this area, the decision has been made to move all supporters who have purchased tickets for the home sections of the South Stand to the Richard Donald Stand Upper.

So we have the South Stand to ourselves.

On 28/02/2018 at 7:13 PM, BR1869 said:

Be a pain in the arse for loads of Killie fans but secretly hoping it gets postponed - can’t make Saturday and desperately want to. 

Will be going to the postponed fixture for sure. 

After my earlier post which went down like a lead balloon, now secretly hoping this doesn’t get cancelled (:P) as my prior engagement has been cancelled (weather), I can make this game now and off to get tickets.

Buzzing for it. Mon the killie!

:hurrah:

Quotes from Greg Taylor.........

I think 14:00 GMT is when the bus sets off [on Friday], so hopefully up there for about 17:00 or 18:00," said Taylor when asked about the wintry weather.

"We'll get in, get a bite to eat, get some rest and be ready for tomorrow.

"The fans, since the gaffer has come in, have been brilliant home and away, so I think they'll be there in their numbers. They are looking forward to their day out and I don't think the Beast from the East is going to stop them."