Sheep away

Iainwhitton

5 hours ago, casual observer said:

Quotes from Greg Taylor.........

I think 14:00 GMT is when the bus sets off [on Friday], so hopefully up there for about 17:00 or 18:00," said Taylor when asked about the wintry weather.

"We'll get in, get a bite to eat, get some rest and be ready for tomorrow.

"The fans, since the gaffer has come in, have been brilliant home and away, so I think they'll be there in their numbers. They are looking forward to their day out and I don't think the Beast from the East is going to stop them."

If this is s direct quote he’s very specific about the times!!!

Don’t park in the Morrison’s car park, they don’t like it.

anywhere along the beach boulevard, but it’ll be effin Baltic.

i like the Stag, on crown street in the centre. Pittodrie bar is ok, but is too busy to make it worth it

Edited by fmcc
None of your business

1 hour ago, Twisted said:

That's reassuring. Watching the news tonight wondering if we're foolish driving this :20:

Just don’t venture off them, we took a detour in to Denny for a Sainsbury’s(don’t ask), the amount of snow there is off the scale mental.

17 minutes ago, Jamsie said:

Website says there will be no cash turnstiles but twitter says there will. Can anyone clear this up please before I start the journey straight off a nightshift? Cheers 

Cash turnstile confirmed for away fans on official Killie twitter. 100%

I was so looking forward to my day in Aberdeen but the train cancellations have scuppered my plans. I should get my train fare back at least but I'll be there in spirit while listening to the radio. Safe journey there and back to everyone going. I really believe you are all going to witness something very special.  

1 hour ago, DuncanEwart said:

I was so looking forward to my day in Aberdeen but the train cancellations have scuppered my plans. I should get my train fare back at least but I'll be there in spirit while listening to the radio. Safe journey there and back to everyone going. I really believe you are all going to witness something very special.  

I have space in my car and happy to help a fellow fan in need! 

5 minutes ago, thesnowman21 said:

Live in Tampa and while its nice and warm I wish I was in the cold and going to the game, about to go to bed but safe travels to all those that travel up. Ill be up for the game at 10am with a bacon butty.

How are you watching the game, will there be a free stream or is it a case of getting Aberdeen tv and having to pay them To watch it?

21 minutes ago, Rusty Oz said:

How are you watching the game, will there be a free stream or is it a case of getting Aberdeen tv and having to pay them To watch it?

Ill probably pay the money to Aberdeen to watch the game. Funnily enough all the televised games are on some random south american soccer channel.

8 minutes ago, KTIDanny85 said:

Boyd, Brophy and Jones all doubtful. Mulumbu already ruled out. Sorry to be the pessimist but that isnt good. If Irwin has to start he'll need to step up for sure.

Mind when hearts always used to say their best players were a doubt. Lo & behold, they'd play, and invariably score.