Hearts Away

C4mmy31

14 minutes ago, Killiecal said:

My mate is just back from the shop, says we’ve sold about 500. 

Makes more sense as I was certain the allocation we get for Tynecastle is only 750. 

Depends which shop.  As they are being sold by two shops one of them has probably sold about 500 and more sold by the other.

Neither probably has a clue how many the other one has sold.  

Fair point, he was in the official club shop and they had ran out of their allocated lower tier tickets. 

He went back when the Killie Zone staff brought what was left of their tickets so he could get the lower tier and sit with us. 

I assume the numbers were from both shops combined, but could be wrong - just passing on what was told to him. 

I think it sounds more accurate given our allocation at Tynecastle is normally 750, well it has been since they came back up anyway. 

Just home, absolutely freezing tonight! Great support for the team I thought, jambos were silent, even the wee fannies down to our left were pretty subdued. I was pretty impressed with the new tynecastle, looked pretty smart under the lights. 

Gutted to be missing Saturday, looking like a good away day.