European Football next season?

gmullin88

Am I right in saying that with the new changes from UEFA - that if the Scottish Cup winners and runners up have already qualified for Europe from the league standings then 5th place would equal a European spot? 

And as 3 of the top 5 are in the Scottish Cup still (we play one of them of course) there's a really good chance of a Celtic/Rangers/Aberdeen combination in the final should we fail to beat them!

Unfortunately the Motherwell game against the Dons won't be on tonight... meaning they'll be a lot fresher. 

It's about four inches of lying snow here and the schools are all off as roads and pavements are dangerous.

Quite annoyed as I was hoping the physicality of that game and the travel would give us an edge on Saturday.

1 hour ago, Bullitt said:

Unfortunately the Motherwell game against the Dons won't be on tonight... meaning they'll be a lot fresher. 

It's about four inches of lying snow here and the schools are all off as roads and pavements are dangerous.

Quite annoyed as I was hoping the physicality of that game and the travel would give us an edge on Saturday.

Especially as that whinging mciness going on about us having an extra day to recover

On 2/27/2018 at 6:42 PM, Beaker71 said:

I managed to spend £300 in two days in Dublin when we played shelbourne and the hotel was paid for already!!  Most of that was beer

I struggled to spend £30 in 2 days in Olomouc.I bought 20 pints of Budvar in the Olomouc Supporters pub in the town & it cost me £4.