Jambos, Fred

CB

6 minutes ago, livvy said:

Long way to go. We look dangerous on the counter and shaky at the back. Reckon there may be more goals in this one.

Anything to do with the old legs of Greer being back in there? I've felt we're stronger when he's not in the team, but maybe Findlay has a niggle or something. 

51 minutes ago, piffer said:

What do you mean by light? I would say those are our three most physical midfielders. If Tshibola can start at the level he’s finished games then he has the ability and attributes to dominate the midfield. Mulumbu and Power haven’t shirked a physical battle since they arrived. Rory will give everything for the cause and hopefully JJ can expose their physicality and win us free kicks in dangerous areas. Brophy in front of them is a terrier who’ll go for anything. 

I like the look of the team overall. I thought Brophy led the line well when he came on on Saturday. He will hopefully be something Hearts aren’t expecting and give their CBs a headache

We are getting brushed off the ball all over the park. That's what I mean light.

So far the Jambos have been gash but as the half wore on we were making them look good.

19 minutes ago, jesper said:

This.

Not that it matters, but did he wheel away celebrating like he did when he scored against us for Rangers?

No he just got the ball out the net and didn't even raise a smile.

We look quite shaky at the back. Players slipping all over the place and we aren't clearing our lines which resulted in their goal.

Not sure who slipped at front post to let him in though. 

Wouldn't blame Greer, it's the midfield that have struggled in the last 20 minutes. Having said that they might be sitting too deep because we have no pace at the back. The full backs have been untroubled as the main Hearts tactic is lump it to the middle of the park and win headers. Got to think that Dicker might be an option now that Power and Tshibola have both been booked and even for his ability in the air. 

We still look like countering and Jones was nearly through and might have been fouled by their last defender, on the half way line right enough, so still all to play for. 

With the pitch playing fast and the uncertainty around bounces/slips etc there's bound to be a goal or two in the second half. No point in settling for a draw because one ricochet and we'll lose this.

Playing surface looks very slippy, looks partly to blame for the Naismith goal as I think it was Broadfoot who was marking him went to intercept the pass and slipped. Naismith got a free header as a result that he wasn't going to miss. Interesting to see between him and Broadfoot who is going to be in the refs face more as they both love a whinge.

Brophy gets another goal which is good, proving to be a valuable signing.

Taylor's goal line clearance as good as a goal.

They look scared of Jones pace, hopefully we can exploit this a bit more second half.

1 minute ago, bute-killiefan said:

1b144de6-7207-4081-ac63-67c4d13c62ee.jpg

As a GK, how do you end up with 4 players behind you and look so calm about it? What happened here?

That must be what happens when he ventures off his goal-line...xD

I'm sure he'll make up for whatever happened with a few fantastic reflex saves in the second half! Hopefully JJ adds a couple of goals first though.