CB

Jambos, Fred

1 hour ago, Bullitt said:

Incredible that folk think a player at the half way line with another 50 yards to run is classed as a red card. Then again I hear folk shouting for red cards as the player is "the last man" so nothing surprises me when folk don't know the basic rules of football. Ambrose on Saturday definitely "denied a clear goal scoring opportunity" (the correct rule) and should have been sent off.

Ive had stand up arguments with folk at work about the rule being a clear goalscoring opportunity. You could be the last man at the corner flag for f**k sake. The guy had a whole half to cover with guys tracking back. Good yellow to take. Also their guy got booked for going tonto about it. The was no malice he was just pulled down. The Ambrose one I agree with. If the tackle dosent happen the next immediate thing is a shot on goal from 18 yards or less out. 

1 minute ago, cammy_boy said:

Ive had stand up arguments with folk at work about the rule being a clear goalscoring opportunity. 

Really? You should probably try anger management classes! 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, cammy_boy said:

Ive had stand up arguments with folk at work about the rule being a clear goalscoring opportunity.

"So welcome aboard Janice, I'm sure you'll be a great addition to the team here.  Couple of things in addition to the welcome pack, we do a fire drill on a Thursday at 10am, and for f**ks sake whatever you do don't mention anything to Cammy about the last man rule..."

• Haha 8

Stayed away from the score and watched the replay on Alba.

1st its a great point especially with the penalty save, pitch was absolutely terrible you cant tell me Brendan & Lennon would rather play at Hearts/Dons than our pitch.

Very scrappy game, lots of kick and run football due to the pitch and conditions, and Jones was off the boil, couple of decent shifts put in by Rory,Power,Tish.

1 hour ago, KTID96 said:

A pal sent me this, solid support once more.

IMG_4399.PNG

Do we know how many of us were there last night? Never heard anything official.

4 hours ago, BR1869 said:

Some folk!! ¬¬

Mulumbu has been head and shoulders above the majority of the SPL, has one below par game and he gets dug out on twitter?!

Lets not p*ss the genius off and give him a chance, as he said he set up the bloody goal!

But that's some killie fans for you ,the guy has performed superbly well in every game for us and last night he did well enough but yet he gets slated ----- oh dear some folk 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Zorro said:

Great save from MacDonald at the penalty. Another point thanks to him. 

It's at times like this I wish there was a shocked face emoje I could use instead of a ball!!

• Haha 1
  • Back of the Net! 1

5 hours ago, Scooby_Doo said:

Really? You should probably try anger management classes! 

You should shut the fuc............aye mabye.

• Haha 7

5 hours ago, Zorro said:

Great save from MacDonald at the penalty. Another point thanks to him. 

As Jim Carey said in the film Liar Liar 'And the truth will come out'.