KILLIE V DONS Replay

BILL97

WILLIAM HILL SCOTTISH CUP | KILMARNOCK V ABERDEEN | TUESDAY KO 7.45PM

Subscribers should note that due to the UEFA blackout on nights when Champions League matches are taking place, there will be no live TV or online video coverage of our William Hill Scottish Cup quarter final replay against Kilmarnock on Tuesday from Rugby Park. We will have live audio commentary of the match and will bring you the action as soon as we are able to under the SFA competition regulations.

4 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

Probably too many moaners shouting "sit doon", like the balloon who was continually moaning at "you" last night.

I got told to sit down waiting for Boyd to hit his penalty?!

Could barely see the bloody thing because half the East stand was standing.

o.O

12 hours ago, Killiepie said:

Subscribers should note that due to the UEFA blackout on nights when Champions League matches are taking place, there will be no live TV or online video coverage of our William Hill Scottish Cup quarter final replay against Kilmarnock on Tuesday from Rugby Park. We will have live audio commentary of the match and will bring you the action as soon as we are able to under the SFA competition regulations.

@Squirrelhumper just leave this here.

8 hours ago, Rich2003 said:

because if its pay at the gate loads of folk wont have a ticket and will expect to sit anywhere

tickets should not of had numbers printed so it was obvious it was open seating.

Agree, is going be mayhem. Why does this always seem to happy with Killie fans in big games, surely we should have some sorting if ticketing policy for these big games 

9 hours ago, Rich2003 said:

because if its pay at the gate loads of folk wont have a ticket and will expect to sit anywhere

tickets should not of had numbers printed so it was obvious it was open seating.

I will be surprised if the East Stand has a pay at the gate turnstile. The tickets are going fast and I reckon will all be sold long before the game.

Edited by Riccarton Bluebell

15 hours ago, Killiepie said:

I'm confused by this, has the situation changed again since this https://stv.tv/sport/football/1384509-spfl-tv-blackout-on-champions-league-nights-ended-by-epfl/

I know it's not the "top" league but the Leeds v Wolves game was shown on Sky at the same time as the Man City and the Spurs games on Wednesday night and there is another game live on TV next Tuesday night.

18 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

Probably too many moaners shouting "sit doon", like the balloon who was continually moaning at "you" last night.

Only issue with standing is kids.  at the pittodrie match there were 2 kids behind me that couldnt see cause everyone else was standing so i had to stand.  the dad could have tried to move i suppose but still....

1 hour ago, Alan56 said:

We moan about lack of crowds and now we moan about potential chaos as there will be too many there. WE have 18000 seats so calm the F down

This ----- this place is polluted with moaning bastards ,win lose or draw - big crowds pi5h crowds you name it they moan , if someone is in your seat either move them or move yourself ,as for standing we,like we did at Aberdeen should be standing and if some of you not happy. about it F OFF ---as for kids not being able to see I noticed plenty on Saturday standing on the seats so no problem .To Tuesday ,the east will be sold out so so that leaves the main stand but the Moffat upper is ready to be used if needed

The East will be carnage like it was at the Ayr game. My advice, don't arrive late and expect to sit in 'your' seat, even if you do have it printed on your ticket. There are so many open tickets and will be so many walk ups it renders numbers utterly pointless - those who pay on the night or who have a ticket without a seat number on it can't be expected to wait for everyone to sit down first or to keep trying their luck until they find a seat that they don't get shifted from. It's effectively open seating no matter what your ticket says.

If you arrive late, sit wherever you see a seat and don't stand petulantly in the aisles like so many did at the Ayr game. There were plenty of seats free that night but people just refused to look for them.

1 hour ago, Ben Reilly said:

The East will be carnage like it was at the Ayr game. My advice, don't arrive late and expect to sit in 'your' seat, even if you do have it printed on your ticket. There are so many open tickets and will be so many walk ups it renders numbers utterly pointless - those who pay on the night or who have a ticket without a seat number on it can't be expected to wait for everyone to sit down first or to keep trying their luck until they find a seat that they don't get shifted from. It's effectively open seating no matter what your ticket says.

If you arrive late, sit wherever you see a seat and don't stand petulantly in the aisles like so many did at the Ayr game. There were plenty of seats free that night but people just refused to look for them.

I know there has been mention of open tickets, but has anybody been sold a ticket without a seat number on it ?