KILLIE V DONS Replay

BILL97

2 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

Presumably for the East Stand ? That seems a recipe for chaos.

Yes. If it doesn't sell out, there will also be walk ups on the night, (much like the Ayr game). The club could fix it by just stating that there is open seating or indeed telling those with open tickets or walk ups to sit in the family section of the East which doesn't have seats attached for cup games. Hey presto.

Just now, SaucyJackPirate said:

That wouldn’t be hard, let’s be honest.

What was his reply?

Said the club would be monitoring the tickets sales between now and weekend. Said he knew there had been no announcement around cash gates as this was to encourage fans to buy in advance so the club could plan for crowd size (ie if the East sells out they will know the Moffat will be needed).

Said club had contingency plans for all eventualities but getting a rough idea by weekend was easier. Especially if say for example they knew the east was already sold out.

I never asked about open seating.

10 minutes ago, Ben Reilly said:

Yes. If it doesn't sell out, there will also be walk ups on the night, (much like the Ayr game). The club could fix it by just stating that there is open seating or indeed telling those with open tickets or walk ups to sit in the family section of the East which doesn't have seats attached for cup games. Hey presto.

No season ticket has seats attached for cup games.

My ticket has seat numbers on it. Was a guy in shop today throwing a strop as his ST seat had already been sold. 

Also, has there ever been such a sloppy way of selling tickets, was taking about 5 mins to get each buyer processed and the chaos of one person taking your money and another,. Slowly, processing the tickets. 

Bought my ticket in the shop today. The process for even purchasing a ticket was nothing short of woeful.

Everyone in front of me was requesting the specific seats they wanted. I’m guessing they now think they have priority for these seats as they hold a ticket for them. Don’t fancy their chances if they turn up and find, let’s say, a group of 4 or 5 cash payers who have already settled themselves on these seats. 

And you can guarantee if you ask a steward to help out, they’ll just tell you to sit somewhere else. 

Clarke is doing everything in his power to make the match day experience good again, it’s a shame the rest of the club doesn’t run at his level of professionalism. 

7 hours ago, DrewWylie said:

This ----- this place is polluted with moaning bastards ,win lose or draw - big crowds pi5h crowds you name it they moan , if someone is in your seat either move them or move yourself ,as for standing we,like we did at Aberdeen should be standing and if some of you not happy. about it F OFF ---as for kids not being able to see I noticed plenty on Saturday standing on the seats so no problem .To Tuesday ,the east will be sold out so so that leaves the main stand but the Moffat upper is ready to be used if needed

Had a 6 yr old with me at aberdeen. Couldnt see so we moved to the front. Hardly an issue.

Bought our three season ticket seats earlier this afternoon and although it was very slow process that was not the fault of Josie she was having to scan in your season ticket and log you through the system which was the main problem and our block in the east stand was removed for some reason from the system but I was assured that she had given us our three season ticket seats on the system and we would be sitting in them! There was also a KFC employee in the shop at the time who urged fans to buy tickets in advance as in his words 'there will be limited cash gates in operation on the night' .Also good luck to anyone trying to buy their ticket tomorrow you'd better get their early!!

Simple get SLO or McClymont to post statement as to current sales of tickets and start selling West & Moffat otherwise paranoia will take over.

We should just be thankful that SC is here and there is something to be excited about rather than in-fighting about seats etc. etc. Remember it’s Aberdeen who are the opposition. Let’s channel our energies to get behind the team everyone will get a seat for what should be a memorable night for the right reasons..,,,.

Sitting in your "usual seat" doesn't really matter but why does the club have to make it such a drama? It has to be either allocated seating or not. You cant then have pay at gate fans turning up ans sitting on allocated seats. Its baffling from the club

This is a nonsense now. How can they sell allocated seating for those who request it, non allocated seats for those who don’t and pay at the gate as well? What a load of nonsense over a completely avoidable issue.

Unallocated seating all round, whether ticketed, or walk up and sit where you want. The club make a horlicks out of the most straightforward issues when getting as many punters in to see the mighty should be their only priority. West stand tickets for me tomorrow I think and prepare for the bollox to follow!