Tickets for Tuesday

Bobby14

15 hours ago, Ycfc1922 said:

Maybe I’m missing something but with season tickets not valid, surely it’s afree for all . There are plenty seats. Try a different view. As long as you can can see the pitch I really don’t see the problem for one game. 

Totally agree! You're far too sensible for this forum. It's nice to have another one who knows their arse from their elbow.

There's not too many of us left you know.

It should have all been all open seating from the start or allocated seats, not a combination of both as that doesn't work. With so much on lately I don't think they've really had time to think it out but I know that the SLO is aware of the situation so the club will now be as well. I've got a ticket for the East Stand but not my own seat, I don't really care as long as I'm in the stadium somewhere. There's still time for the club to announce that its open seating and if you want your own seat, then get there a wee bit earlier than normal. I don't have an issue with that and unless there are fans out there with special needs (which has been mentioned previously) then I don't see a real problem...the SLO would be only to happy to make sure that the special needs fans are where they need to be. If I'm honest I can't see that happening because that deviates from the 'norm' and we don't cope with change well...plus they'd get grief from those fans who've already purchased just to get their own seat. All I would say is that on the night please chill out a bit and let's avoid confrontation over where we're all sitting, a bit of understanding goes a long way and its not worth getting hot and bothered about. We have a common enemy on the night, let's all focus on them and backing our team, you'll enjoy the match experience more. I love a midweek floodlit match at RP, I love it more when we are noisy and we win.

49 minutes ago, baz said:

It should have all been all open seating from the start or allocated seats, not a combination of both as that doesn't work. With so much on lately I don't think they've really had time to think it out but I know that the SLO is aware of the situation so the club will now be as well. I've got a ticket for the East Stand but not my own seat, I don't really care as long as I'm in the stadium somewhere. There's still time for the club to announce that its open seating and if you want your own seat, then get there a wee bit earlier than normal. I don't have an issue with that and unless there are fans out there with special needs (which has been mentioned previously) then I don't see a real problem...the SLO would be only to happy to make sure that the special needs fans are where they need to be. If I'm honest I can't see that happening because that deviates from the 'norm' and we don't cope with change well...plus they'd get grief from those fans who've already purchased just to get their own seat. All I would say is that on the night please chill out a bit and let's avoid confrontation over where we're all sitting, a bit of understanding goes a long way and its not worth getting hot and bothered about. We have a common enemy on the night, let's all focus on them and backing our team, you'll enjoy the match experience more. I love a midweek floodlit match at RP, I love it more when we are noisy and we win.

This. Of course the problem is that while you can be happy to find an alternative seat if 'yours' is taken, you then sit on someone elses and they then insist that you move. Could be someone with kids, older person and you feel obliged to move. Then the domino effect starts and people get pissed off. The Ayr cup game was a fiasco. It really shouldnt be difficult to deal with. Open seating. First come, first served. Shimples.

While I'm on the subject, what is it with some folk in the East Stand who glower at you like you've just s**t on their shoe, when you try to get past them to your seat. Some miserable, unfriendly gits amongst our support.

http://tickets.kilmarnockfc.co.uk/mi-eventmaster/html/em/website/cart.pl?myaction=choose_package&event_id=9999000000917172&filter=9999000000008082&action_session=921453

Link to the online tickets. Collect on the day. 

Just managed to get 3 near where I sit normally. Online showing about 3600 tickets sold on a quick view. The family section is greyed out so those will be the pay at the gate overspill. Lots of sections greyed out in FB so no sure if they are sold out or not for sale.

14 hours ago, Scouser2 said:

Agree , though might help if a lot of the seats still had numbers on .......

Yes a tad embarrassing, if you look carefully some seats have horrible hand written stickers on them with the seat number, think this was done for the Rod Stewart concert a couple of years back, as many seats had no visible number on them anymore.

As has been said many times already, the only sensible thing the club can now do to rectify their mistake is to announce open seating. ST holders buy an annual pass for a specific seat for specific matches. Cup games don’t factor into that so it’s not “their” seat to be reserved for these games. I went on Sat lunchtime and bought 4 random seats in the FB although our seasons are in the East. They were still asking folk whether they wanted their “own” seat although the ones I bought have seat numbers on them. Hopefully sense prevails and the majority of us have a relaxed attitude to the seating arrangements on the night.

Is the SLO in dialogue with the club to get their opinion and fans views on the mix of reserved/unreserved seats being sold? An announcement saying first come first served would make sense now. 

I totally agree that it should have been open seating from the get go and a lesson learned by the club hopefully but not sure how fellow fans who have now bought specific seats will react if now told it will be open seating. Any that have, got thoughts on that one if such an announcement were to be made?

As has been said many times, we should just be glad that a situation has arisen where there is a healthy demand for tickets and hopefully everyone will behave in a sensible manner. We are all in this together and don't want any negative vibes around what will hopefully be a brilliant night. Mon the Killie!

1 hour ago, PrestersKtid said:

http://tickets.kilmarnockfc.co.uk/mi-eventmaster/html/em/website/cart.pl?myaction=choose_package&event_id=9999000000917172&filter=9999000000008082&action_session=921453

Just managed to get 3 near where I sit normally. Online showing about 3600 tickets sold on a quick view. The family section is greyed out so those will be the pay at the gate overspill. Lots of sections greyed out in FB so no sure if they are sold out or not for sale.

Just how long are you expecting the queue to collect these tickets to be? I'll guess at twice round the car park.

1 hour ago, PrestersKtid said:

3,600 is pretty poor, no? Surely be a lot more than that there on the night...hoping for about double that to be honest. Realise there'll be plenty of walkups but thought the figure would be higher by this stage.

1 minute ago, Dieter's Heeder said:

3,600 is pretty poor, no? Surely be a lot more than that there on the night...hoping for about double that to be honest. Realise there'll be plenty of walkups but thought the figure would be higher by this stage.

Like i said it was a quick calculation, it won't take into consideration hospitality, directors box, walkup fans on the night and away fans.

I'd imagine there will be 4500 to 5000 home fans minimum with maybe 1500 aberdeen fans. 

Accordingly to the website, there are 876 tickets remaining for the East stand. Frank Beattie is showing around 400 (never counted exactly)

However, there are 5 sections greyed out so they have either been sold out already or they are waiting to sell the all tickets before opening them.

image.png.474519f8741d3e06bf860b97cd88f8f7.png

image.png.16cbf466891389b5f1ca977c6938974a.png

Oh and there are loads of "prime" seats available in the top section at the half way line. Let's hope people respectfully sit in the seats they have been allocated...

Edited by azertyuiop

2 minutes ago, azertyuiop said:

Accordingly to the website, there are 876 tickets remaining for the East stand.

However, there are 5 sections greyed out so they have either been sold out already or they are waiting to sell the 876 tickets before opening them.

Oh and there are loads of "prime" seats available in the top section at the half way line. Let's hope people respectfully sit in the seats they have been allocated...

Suspect East grey still have to be released for sale. Also bottom left grey is now a "Bowie" banner

4 minutes ago, azertyuiop said:

Accordingly to the website, there are 876 tickets remaining for the East stand. Frank Beattie is showing around 400 (never counted exactly)

However, there are 5 sections greyed out so they have either been sold out already or they are waiting to sell the all tickets before opening them.

image.png.16cbf466891389b5f1ca977c6938974a.png

3 of the greyed out section in the East are for the family section which you can't specifically buy tickets for. However, there will be lots of people like me who usually sit there and have purchased a ticket without seating numbers. I wouldn't trust that there are 876 seats left as I know of people like me with seat numberless tickets who usually sit in the family section.

Honest question.

If you are sitting in a 'random seat' and someone politely informs you that they have bought that specific seat, shows you proof, and politely asks you to move, would you?

Please dont respond with the obvious..... I would politely tell him to f**k off............

Edited by Hawkeye the Gnu