Tickets for Tuesday

Bobby14

3 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

Would you have objected if the club had made the game ticketed but unallocated ?

We bought our tickets last Wednesday and our season ticket seats had gone but accepted what they offered us. I really don't get the fuss about sitting in the same seats.

No I wouldn't have objected but I was given the choice to purchase an allocated seat my seat that I like to sit in. I buy a season ticket for that seat every year because that's where I like to sit. If you purchased a ringside seat for the boxing and someone else was in it would you quietly go sit up the back somewhere ? Don't think so.

5 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

No I wouldn't have objected but I was given the choice to purchase an allocated seat my seat that I like to sit in. I buy a season ticket for that seat every year because that's where I like to sit. If you purchased a ringside seat for the boxing and someone else was in it would you quietly go sit up the back somewhere ? Don't think so.

Having checked the ticket I've been given at the shop and it's bloody row A which I presume is pitchside. My season tkt which I've had for years is row R near halfway line. Have to admit it is a bit galling that guys who are loyal through thick and thin get punted to s**t seats for a game like this! 

5 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

Ok fair enough, but it should have been unallocated and then somebody else would have had a chance to sit in the ringside seat. 

2 minutes ago, Ken T said:

Having checked the ticket I've been given at the shop and it's bloody row A which I presume is pitchside. My season tkt which I've had for years is row R near halfway line. Have to admit it is a bit galling that guys who are loyal through thick and thin get punted to s**t seats for a game like this! 

Or you could just ask the club to swap it? 

2 minutes ago, Ken T said:

I'm in row AA, if we win you won't care.

People need to stop claiming it’s their seat. It’s a non season ticket game like any other cup game. If you were so desperate to sit on your league seat you could have bought it Wednesday. 

How long did season tickets want them to hold their seat for before general sale considering the game takes place less than a week since the ticket details were confirmed. 

I understand people would like to sit on their normal seat but we all knew the demand was going to be high. 

5 minutes ago, Killiepie said:

People need to stop claiming it’s their seat. It’s a non season ticket game like any other cup game. If you were so desperate to sit on your league seat you could have bought it Wednesday. 

How long did season tickets want them to hold their seat for before general sale considering the game takes place less than a week since the ticket details were confirmed. 

I understand people would like to sit on their normal seat but we all knew the demand was going to be high. 

If someone could print this off, blow it up to billboard size, then park it outside the entrance to the East Stand tomorrow evening, that'd be smashing, thanks.