Tickets for Tuesday

Bobby14

6 minutes ago, Killiepie said:

People need to stop claiming it’s their seat. It’s a non season ticket game like any other cup game. If you were so desperate to sit on your league seat you could have bought it Wednesday. 

How long did season tickets want them to hold their seat for before general sale considering the game takes place less than a week since the ticket details were confirmed. 

I understand people would like to sit on their normal seat but we all knew the demand was going to be high. 

Was there an advanced sale to ST holders this time? To avoid whinging and issues as well as spread out ticket sales I’d say this is a preferred method but as you say you have to be realistic about how long you hold them for. 

Ive got family and friends with STs at other grounds in Scotland and England. For games not included in the ST package they are contacted and simply choose yes or no to add games to there card then they are charged accordingly. 

6 days from tickets going on sale to the game doesn’t give any time for advance sales especially since it’s never happened before for a cup game a Rugby Park. It’s a massive game with an increased interest for people wanting to go. 

As harsh as it sounds it’s just a case of you snooze you lose. 

37 minutes ago, killiefan27 said:

Unfortunately this will lead to arseholes sitting in their season ticket seat, even if they don't have a ticket for it.

This will cause a lot of people wandering around, having to sit in the wrong seat, and then having to explain to someone else why they're in the wrong seat.

Said arseholes will find themselves full of a size 9.

1 hour ago, piffer said:

Was there an advanced sale to ST holders this time? To avoid whinging and issues as well as spread out ticket sales I’d say this is a preferred method but as you say you have to be realistic about how long you hold them for. 

Ive got family and friends with STs at other grounds in Scotland and England. For games not included in the ST package they are contacted and simply choose yes or no to add games to there card then they are charged accordingly. 

Surely this is one of the reasons our STs are electronic? I live in Edinburgh and it's not easy to get to RP to purchase tickets. I could have been emailed, I could have agreed to purchase my seat and then my ST could be scanned at the gate as the game had been loaded with the ticket for the game. The seat would then be removed from general sale. Isn't that how it works at other grounds and isn't it quite a simple thing to do? The seat isn't the be all and end all, but it's where I go every game and am surrounded by familiar faces!

On a side note, I got a ticket at the opposite end of the stand for the A*r game a couple of seasons back. I checked my ST seat before going to it and, seeing that it was taken, went to the seat number on my ticket. Just after KO I had someone screaming at me that I was in their seat. I showed them the ticket, but nothing I said persuaded them. They fetched a steward. I explained that I was in the seat allocated to me for the game. He told me to move. I said that this was the seat I'd been allocated. He told me to shift. I asked where I should go, he told me to shift. I asked to speak to a supervisor. After about 10 minutes of aggression and dealing with the steward the guy looked at his ticket and conceded he was trying to sit in the wrong place.

Please...sit in your allocated seat!

1 hour ago, Killiepie said:

People need to stop claiming it’s their seat. It’s a non season ticket game like any other cup game. If you were so desperate to sit on your league seat you could have bought it Wednesday. 

How long did season tickets want them to hold their seat for before general sale considering the game takes place less than a week since the ticket details were confirmed. 

I understand people would like to sit on their normal seat but we all knew the demand was going to be high. 

This 

56 minutes ago, killiefan27 said:

Unfortunately this will lead to arseholes sitting in their season ticket seat, even if they don't have a ticket for it.

This will cause a lot of people wandering around, having to sit in the wrong seat, and then having to explain to someone else why they're in the wrong seat.

SO -- just get any seat ffs -- who cares

1 minute ago, killiefan27 said:

I care.

I don't give a feck where I sit, but I don't want to have to traipse about the stand because some f**kwit can't understand this isn't a season ticket game.

SIT IN THE SEAT WHICH IS SPECIFIED ON YOUR TICKET

Couldn’t have put it better!!

26 minutes ago, angus said:

Couldn’t have put it better!!

As I've already posted earlier on this thread we have bought our tickets on Friday morning from Josie and she has logged us on the system as having bought our three season ticket seats which she says have been removed from the system for sale and she has assured us that our seats are for us BUT the three tickets she has printed off for us HAVE NO NUMBER printed on them .Are we alone in having unmarked tickets for the east stand??