Rangers v Celtic

5 minutes ago, Brianstorm said:

f**king hilarious that it was Douglas Ross, the Tory MP for Moray that not only got him sent off, he was screaming red card red card red card,  hahahaha. 

Aye that was a bit weird.  Never see a linesman being that clear about a decision on the telly.  A classic minor old firm moment!

Celtic looked a bit sluggish aerobically i thought and are average at the back fro such an all conquering team.

Rangers pressed them high and almost got the result.

But if you're behind twice and win with 10 men, they are worthy champions.

But both are beatable.

23 minutes ago, Brianstorm said:

he was screaming red card red card red card, 

I thought it was "Red hand...."!

A goal of a start and an extra man and they were still second best. Oh dear!

If we win next week, we will be 12 points behind with a game in hand (and another match against them at RP too).

We couldn't, could we?!

Only caught the last 15minutes. On the analysis the linesman is a bit of a joke. He seems very excited about calling the decision. A little bit of decorum would have been fine. He was more excited than the fans behind him.

Graeme Murty's interview on Sky he looked like he’d been crying. Straight of the park and into the managers office to sob for a while before his interview. Mind you he’s probably now looking at having to win the Scottish cup to stand a chance of keeping his job and that won’t be easy. 

The goals were decent finishes but the defending was really poor. 

15 minutes ago, RAG said:

Sevco are still a joke team when Brendan Rodgers has to conduct his BBC Radio interviews by mobile phone, cos they dont let the BBC in Ibrox!

I think the BBC have an agenda just like every other news outlet. However, the childishness and immaturity of this is farcical.

Just now, gdevoy said:

I think the BBC have an agenda just like every other news outlet. However, the childishness and immaturity of this is farcical.

It's shocking with  the public money spent on upgrading Ibrox for the Commonwealth games - they cant give Celtic a cupboard to broadcast from.

Fair enough the home team have right to deny BBC broadcasts, but they should get fined for not giving the away team at least a cupboard to broadcast from - will be dozens of them at Ibrox.

2 hours ago, piffer said:

Only caught the last 15minutes. On the analysis the linesman is a bit of a joke. He seems very excited about calling the decision. A little bit of decorum would have been fine. He was more excited than the fans behind him

While I think that that particular linesman is a deplorable c**t, I can imagine that he had to shout red card over the noise of 50000 braying subhumans.