Scott Brown

he is however not that very good at football. if he was, someone would have taken him away from celtic, like they did with  fraser foster, virgil van dyke, Larsson etc. if he was that good money would have been no object. he isn`t that good so thats why he stays with celtic.

That's utter nonsense IMO, sorry.

So no good footballers can just decide to stay in Scotland? He captains the best side in Scotland. Has won more honours than most clubs here have in their history and plays CL football most seasons.

He's their highest earner, just had a testimonial and has a place in history.

There's been plenty of rumours over the years about clubs in for him but I don't think he's interested in going to a Southampton or that, which is his choice.

To say he's not a good footballer is just nonsense. You notice his absence whenever he's out the Celtic side. You certainly did when he was out the Scotland side.

I'm not saying he's a world beater but he could easily slot into a midfield for the likes of Everton, Burnley or the likes.

Good argument.

To be fair, I'd go with the fact his peers voted him as the best player in the league ahead of a few bitter folk on a forum.

He's a bellend but he's a very good footballer.

Can't hold an opinion on here without someone getting personal and calling you bitter etc. 

He is not a very good footballer. He is good within Scotland because the standard is poor. It is why he never went further than Celtic. It's why no other team showed genuine interest. 

I believed Brown was good up until a friendly against Argentina years ago which he spent chasing Aguero trying to foul him. He didn't get close.

That's utter nonsense IMO, sorry.

So no good footballers can just decide to stay in Scotland? He captains the best side in Scotland. Has won more honours than most clubs here have in their history and plays CL football most seasons.

He's their highest earner, just had a testimonial and has a place in history.

There's been plenty of rumours over the years about clubs in for him but I don't think he's interested in going to a Southampton or that, which is his choice.

To say he's not a good footballer is just nonsense. You notice his absence whenever he's out the Celtic side. You certainly did when he was out the Scotland side.

I'm not saying he's a world beater but he could easily slot into a midfield for the likes of Everton, Burnley or the likes.

he is decent in the spl and thats his level, time and again he has been found at higher levels.

he cant be underrated, because he wins the awards, so someone somewhere rates him.

he is however not that very good at football. if he was, someone would have taken him away from celtic, like they did with  fraser foster, virgil van dyke, Larsson etc. if he was that good money would have been no object. he isn`t that good so thats why he stays with celtic.

Hard to argue with . He’s consistently been the best midfielder in the most dominant team but what you are saying is that Scottish football is third rate . It’s a bit like me being the best snooker player in my house . It’s true , but nobody cares .