Was last night your first match of the season?

KillkieBoab

Actually my first game for a couple of years due to one thing and another.

I did not speak to the manager so cannot comment on him.

I had been looking forward to the game and seeing the changes I have read about on here, especially Jordan Jones. As to my thoughts at the end of the game well anyone who watched it will be able to guess. It was a poor game of football from both teams. Too much "hoofball" from both teams which really surprised me considering the plaudits both teams have had this season so far.

The atmosphere was by far the biggest improvement from before. Nice big crowd and lots of noise in support of the team. I was in the Moffat and I did not hear any negative comments from anyone around me. As someone who has followed Killie for 40 years that was a surprise.

4 minutes ago, Sandman396 said:

Actually my first game for a couple of years due to one thing and another.

I did not speak to the manager so cannot comment on him.

I had been looking forward to the game and seeing the changes I have read about on here, especially Jordan Jones. As to my thoughts at the end of the game well anyone who watched it will be able to guess. It was a poor game of football from both teams. Too much "hoofball" from both teams which really surprised me considering the plaudits both teams have had this season so far.

The atmosphere was by far the biggest improvement from before. Nice big crowd and lots of noise in support of the team. I was in the Moffat and I did not hear any negative comments from anyone around me. As someone who has followed Killie for 40 years that was a surprise.

Was it enough to entice you back on a more regular basis? Circumstances allowing of course.

Yes.

Despite the defeat, and it so easily could have gone the other way, there is a buzz about the place I cannot recall in a long time.

Even from a personal point of view when I had a ST for many years by the end of it I had began to dread the trip down the M77 to Rugby Park.

I did not feel that way last night and I don't imagine I would should I be able to return this season.

Just now, KillkieBoab said:

So, this post has been up for 8 hours, has been viewed 440 times and only Sandman feels that it applies to him.

Does this suggest that to retain the new 4,000 we need to use other means than social media?

PS: Welcome back Sandman.

The majority of users of this forum will be regulars at Rugby Park. It’s probably been viewed 440 times out of curiosity. 

56 minutes ago, Bobby14 said:

The majority of users of this forum will be regulars at Rugby Park. It’s probably been viewed 440 times out of curiosity. 

This.

Plus, last night was a bit of an unusual one even for those of us that have going regularly - different atmosphere, maybe more nerves on the pitch than usual, different type of tension in the air etc. 

It's only my second game since the Hibs game when SC took charge.  It was absolutely rocking last night and had a big match atmosphere that's been missing for a long time.  Also, there was no moaning and whinging around me which also makes me more likely to come back regularly again.

I've been a Killlie fan since childhood and a regular my entire adult life but the last 3-4 years finally drove me away. With the players and manager we have now, MD the ambition shown by the board, I'll be going back whenever I can.

12 hours ago, allycowan1 said:

It's only my second game since the Hibs game when SC took charge.  It was absolutely rocking last night and had a big match atmosphere that's been missing for a long time.  Also, there was no moaning and whinging around me which also makes me more likely to come back regularly again.

I've been a Killlie fan since childhood and a regular my entire adult life but the last 3-4 years finally drove me away. With the players and manager we have now, MD the ambition shown by the board, I'll be going back whenever I can.

Gloryhunter

1 hour ago, Brianstorm said:

For one of the biggest w****rs on this website I can’t believe that was your first game in years. 

“I did not speak to the manager so cannot comment on him” what a f**king cock 

Pot. Kettle. Black.

As w****rs on this site go after the first three (you, Hyperbob/Beaker, McLean) there is a real big f**king drop-off. Mother Theresa is the 4th biggest w****r on the site but she has not posted in a while.