Ignored Users?

McDeeBop

Does this function work on this forum?

There are a couple of regular posters who are nothing but utter trolls and bursting with utter negativity. My experience on here would be incalculably better if I didn't have see anything they post. I tried it on one user in my profile settings, but it said I'm not allowed to ignore that user.

Is there something special with certain users, or is it the forum function that isn't quite right?

1 hour ago, McDeeBop said:

There are a couple of regular posters who are nothing but utter trolls and bursting with utter negativity. My experience on here would be incalculably better if I didn't have see anything they post. I tried it on one user in my profile settings, but it said I'm not allowed to ignore that user.

Is there something special with certain users, or is it the forum function that isn't quite right?

I just had a play about with it and it looks like you can't block people with special titles; Moderator etc. It seems "Trust Member" also falls under this. I'll see what I can do.

On 15/03/2018 at 6:47 PM, McDeeBop said:

You need a safe space old thing . 

• 4 weeks later...