Fleeting/ Moffat

Mclean07

On 17/03/2018 at 12:52 AM, Bonbon19 said:

Don’t think Bill Costley should be labelled as ‘ some of the worst people “ and he had nothing to do with Jamie and MJ,s appointments . It was his initial idea I believe , to have a hotel , which for many years was the only profitable venture associated with Kilmarnock FC . He also lost a 6 figure sum through his association with our club and is still a regular attender at the games and AGM 

Costley was haopy to spend money we didn't have though. Even at a fans meeting a couple years back he was saying we should basically spend all the transfer income (sammon i think) on new players! We were £10m+ in debt!

24 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Costley was haopy to spend money we didn't have though. Even at a fans meeting a couple years back he was saying we should basically spend all the transfer income (sammon i think) on new players! We were £10m+ in debt!

But that’s the fan talking and not the businessman.

51 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aye but football isn't like normal businesses and id want him nowhere near any future board after hearing him say that. 

I never said I did either, however as a very junior member of a new larger board of investors we could utilise his core skills on the hospitality side of the club and make that work a lot better.  Just don’t let him near the main financial decisions.