gers away, Fred

CB

That is our best result of the Steve Clarke era. Many sides with much more at their disposal would crumble on a run as intense as the one we've been on after a result like Tuesday night. 

That takes an incredible amount of spirit. Well done to every single member of the squad. We can chase down Hibs at this rate.

1 minute ago, livvy said:

That is our best result of the Steve Clarke era. Many sides with much more at their disposal would crumble on a run as intense as the one we've been on after a result like Tuesday night. 

That takes an incredible amount of spirit. Well done to every single member of the squad. We can chase down Hibs at this rate.

only 6 points off them and we play them after the split, so a fighting chance of taking 4th.

Just now, Fletch said:

Broadfoot was sensational today both defensively and attacking.

Agreed.

I noticed how far forward he was a good few times, put in a beautiful ball in the first half that should have been put away!

Big man has been invaluable this season, under SC!

4 minutes ago, jesper said:

How many times, does he have to say he's not interested in moving?!

It's becoming a farce.

Oh, totally agree. What part of "I only came back to Scotland to manage Kilmarnock" don't they understand?

And the Aberdeen bias on Sportsound really is spinning out of control...

2 minutes ago, Sneakyarmadillo said:

I watched the stream on Hun TV and their commentary was less biased than the Beebs coverage of the Aberdeen game. I was actually shocked at the respect they showed us.

Yeah, the commentary was a lot more balanced and well researched than I expected