Broadfoot penalty v Dons.

Broadfoot's foul on May for the pen in the cup-tie was, while soft, a penalty I reckon.

Motherwell were denied a penalty (almost identical) v Celtic right at the end of yesterday's game (Hendry on Mane). 

No wonder managers, players and fans get exasperated with the inconsistency of decisions like these. 

It's on the BBC website to judge for yourselves if you want. 

1 minute ago, Killielad said:

What annoys me is when pundits say: “you can clearly see the player being pulled there” yet almost 99% of the time the player actually falls forward. 

Now, I’m no Isaac Newton, but c’mon tae feck. 

If you're going forward and you're pulled back the ping effect will more likely send you forward. You'd really need to be tearing someone's shirt off for it to be stronger than the motion of the body.

I think referees are actually quite consistent. Diddy teams like us and Motherwell get these types of decisions against us, but not for us. Big boys like Sellick and THE get these decisions for them, but not against them. SFA Referees know what side their bread is buttered on and who is doing the buttering (Lawell and King).

14 hours ago, historyman said:

Sending off was utterly ridiculous. Thomson should be totally embarrassed. A joke of a referee. I remember him doing us against Hibs a few years back. 

I agree he is a joke. People forget that the Invincibles were only invincible thanks to his performance for Celtic at McDiarmid park one night where he made Mike McCurry look like Collina.