play-off tickets

Trojan76

9 minutes ago, padster said:

Not surprised at the Falkirk sales. !! Why aren't they getting the full stand though. 4500?? We need to shift for the home game now. Got mine today and it's ticket reserved to seat. !! Why can't it be 1st come 1st serve. 

Because people always leave gaps between group which leaves a nightmare when every seat is sold. 

I think Motherwell were fined over the lack of tickets they gave Sevco but that was because there were spaces in the same stand the away fans were in. I think we might need to open the Moffat to avoid a similar scenario.  In saying that I'd take that over giving Falkirk both ends and handing any advantage over.

If we don't give them extra and they sell out we might have a few Falkirk addresses popping up on the online ticket system.

4 minutes ago, Piersquared said:

I think Motherwell were fined over the lack of tickets they gave Sevco but that was because there were spaces in the same stand the away fans were in. I think we might need to open the Moffat to avoid a similar scenario.  In saying that I'd take that over giving Falkirk both ends and handing any advantage over.

If we don't give them extra and they sell out we might have a few Falkirk addresses popping up on the online ticket system.

What system?