play-off tickets

Trojan76

11 hours ago, legszo said:

I was getting this but found a way around it.  Your season ticket seats are not automatically selected, it just tells you what your seats are at the top for some reason.

To select your seats, click as if you were going to change your seats, but just pick your actual season ticket seats on the map.  This will take you back to the previous screen but with a "next" link at the bottom which you can click through to pay.

Hope this helps!

I eventually sussed this too but couldn't do it on the tablet had to use my laptop. Seemed a daft thing to do since it had already loaded your seats.

50 minutes ago, killiefan97 said:

Is it possible to take friends season ticket and purchase tickets for them when buying your own?

Did it by phone to 0845 194 1869. Had to have number of each season ticket and confirm seat numbers. Was allowed to buy one extra  ticket for the home match.

10 minutes ago, Onlyonecolinmckee said:

i got down early and got mine, however i then panicked when it said row - 0 or O 

I messaged falkirk on Facebook and they got back right away and said its all unreserved, just incase anyone else is worried they had a row 0. 

Free for all for the best view on thursday. 

KTID

Will be disastrous if it's a sell out with unreserved seating.

there will be single seats dotted about all over the place and lots of late arrivers falling out with stewards due to the lack of seats.

Is there going to be assigned seating for the home leg?

Remember the cup game against A*r and some guy insisting I was in his seat. Showed him my ticket and he said "that's ma season ticket seat but".

I have a season ticket, but going to get a ticket for a friend to so will have to sit elsewhere. That's fine if people respect what it says on their ticket, but if not...

Just find it strange they could not set up 2 different locations for folk getting tickets today.......at the ground ....cut down the waiting time and provide a better customer service ....like they do with ST renewals in previous years

no harm to the staff at the shop but it's layout is not ideal for a quick ticket pick up turnaround .......

The biggest problem seemed to be updating season tickets for Saturday. That was causing a bit of congestion inside the shop as you had to wait for them to go through the process for each ticket. 

Buying a ticket for Thursday wasn't hard. Just show your season ticket and give them the money. Perhaps with a bit of planning the ticket office could've been opened for away tickets then if you wanted a home ticket you could go to the shop or Park Suite.

I felt a bit for the staff in the shop. It was boiling in there and they hadn't stopped since opening with a huge queue still waiting outside. 

One thing I wondered. Given the scanners we have for tickets are portable couldn't the club have done online sales to ST holders and taken our scanners. Just take your card with you rather than a ticket.