Thistle Away 7th April

fmcc

11 minutes ago, skygod said:

What we don’t need is a division which is no more than a Central Belt League. 

So what if County and Saints don’t bring a lot of supporters? They’re there on merit (for the time being ) and it’s a selfish attitude that they don’t belong because “we’d benefit hugely“ without them. 

They've had time, and major trophies to build up a fan base and haven't managed it. Time to go. Games are boring when there's no atmosphere and a healthy away crowd usually leads to some atmosphere. 

Accies brought more than i expected on saturday so fair play.

1 hour ago, skygod said:

Wouldn't mind that at all. Some excellent needle matches with Thistle, St Mirren and Morton.

Would only be temporary clearly as teams from further afield would get promoted again.

2 hours ago, skygod said:

So what if County and Saints don’t bring a lot of supporters? They’re there on merit (for the time being ) and it’s a selfish attitude that they don’t belong because “we’d benefit hugely“ without them. 

Its not a central belt thing. Hamilton need to go because they are a horrible s**tey wee team with zero support and an abominable stadium and pitch . Patrick are OK compared to them. 

On 01/04/2018 at 10:18 AM, red_dug said:

Dont think the leg room is bad at firhill to be fair. At 6'3 i usually notice. Nowhere is worse than RP.

Can see us taking 2k to this one which won't be far off what Thistle have in their own midden. Following week i can see Accies having to open the gazeebo.

Accies should give us the big(ger) stand, it’s no as if they need it, they wouldn’t  even fill the gazebo 

10 hours ago, red_dug said:

They've had time, and major trophies to build up a fan base and haven't managed it. Time to go. Games are boring when there's no atmosphere and a healthy away crowd usually leads to some atmosphere. 

Accies brought more than i expected on saturday so fair play.

County have done not bad considering they only entered the league in mid 90s to be fair!

Looking at tonight's games and I can't help wonder when it was that we last wanted a team below us to put one over on a team above us. Desperately hoping Hamilton can steal one at Easter Road, but in previous years this would have been one where I would have been very happy for the status quo to keep up. Nice to enjoy this! 

1 hour ago, CM11KFC said:

Looking at tonight's games and I can't help wonder when it was that we last wanted a team below us to put one over on a team above us. Desperately hoping Hamilton can steal one at Easter Road, but in previous years this would have been one where I would have been very happy for the status quo to keep up. Nice to enjoy this! 

Accies up 1-0 after 20 mins played ....

21 minutes ago, Graham said:

After thistle getting humped last night can’t wait till Saturday. Makes the fixture even more important to thistle as they will be desperate for the 3 points. Think jones and Mulumbu will be back in starting 11. 

I want Thistle to stay up but it'll still be funny seeing up heap misery on them.

They are a bitter, bitter lot regarding all things Killie.

Inferiority complex.