Thistle Away 7th April

fmcc

What do we think will happen re team selection?

Despite everything, I still think Partick have a very good midfield and it is the other bits of their team that let them down. Also the game will be seen as must win for them and a need at minimum not to fall any further behind County before the split.

I think Rory will start for his mobility and for his ability to press from midfield but I am not sure how else the team may be set out. My least worst guess is that two from Boyd, Erwin and Brophy will NOT start and the team will be something like:

MacDOnald

O'Donnell---------------Broadfoot--------------------------Findlay------------------------------Taylor

Rory--------------------Dicker-----------------Mulumbu-------------Power--------------------------------Jones

Boyd 

WIth the two wide midfielders supporting attack as and when.

16 minutes ago, KillieWarrior said:

I would go with:

MacDonald

SOD Broadfoot Findlay Taylor

Power Dicker Mulumbu

Jones

Ewrin Boyd

(Switching Boyd for Brophy mid second half)

Think thats the team. Cept I think Erwin will drop out right and Jones left. 

Mulumbu may be carrying a wee niggle so wouldnt be surprised to se Rory start. 

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 12:13 PM, fmcc said:

Staying with a mate in the capital the night before

Train from Waverly to Queen Street then get the underground to Kelvin Bridge. Cross Great Western Road and take a 10 minute walk up North Woodside Road and Maryhill Rd.

Noname.jpg.6bb088b8122dfd896624112350b40030.jpg

And Bob's your dog.

32 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

Train from Waverly to Queen Street then get the underground to Kelvin Bridge. Cross Great Western Road and take a 10 minute walk up North Woodside Road and Maryhill Rd.

Noname.jpg.6bb088b8122dfd896624112350b40030.jpg

And Bob's your dog.

I'll just Uber it from Queen Street! Thanks tho mate, appreciate your advice. <fingers emoji hing>

Edited by fmcc

I'm a little more worried about this than Hamilton, albeit buzzing as Partick is one I've never been to.

Partick will be looking for a reaction following their drubbing against RossCo and are fighting for their lives.

Fingers crossed the boys are as professional as Saturday, I'm sure SC will have them right up for it though.

1 hour ago, BlueKillie said:

Never been to Partick so looking forward to this one #SuperKillieAway :hurrah:

Don’t fall for the old “ can a look efter yir moata mista fur a quid “  

I did and I watched them walk away and not fulfill their part of the contract .....wee scamps 

8 minutes ago, Bonbon19 said:

Don’t fall for the old “ can a look efter yir moata mista fur a quid “  

I did and I watched them walk away and not fulfill their part of the contract .....wee scamps 

Its fine mate, theres a dug in the boot....aye but can your dug put oot fires

Edited by jam1869
Spelling

21 minutes ago, Killie JAD said:

Can anyone recommend somewhere nearby for a burger and a pint before the game?

Bread meats Bread on Great Western Road just off Oran Mor is always a decent shout if you're wanting a bit more, if not then Coopers has screens and is always a safe bet for a pint and some scran

Hibs player uncle works with me and told me that the Hibs players were surprised at attitude of the Thistle players after last saturdays game. Says they were laughing and joking with each other as they were leaving pitch at end of match. Maybe a sign that not all well behind the scenes and players not really caring if thistle stay up or not?