Thistle Away 7th April

fmcc

4 hours ago, Bonbon19 said:

Don’t fall for the old “ can a look efter yir moata mista fur a quid “  

I did and I watched them walk away and not fulfill their part of the contract .....wee scamps 

Didn’t you sue them for breach of contract? Probably not as they used to have quite a useful brief sponsoring them...

Nothing on the club website about tickets so assume it's PATG.

MATCH | Partick Thistle v Kilmarnock

COMPETITION | Ladbrokes Premiership

DATE | Saturday, April 7

KICK OFF | 3pm

ADMISSION | Adults £22  
Concessions (Over 65s, students, disabled supporter and carer) £15 
Under 16s £5 

VENUE | Energy Check Stadium at Firhill, 80 Firhill Road, Glasgow, G20 7AL

35 minutes ago, allycowan1 said:

Don't want to labour the point but does anyone know if there will be a cash gate at Firhill tomorrow?

I certainly hope so. The only place outside the Infirm where I would think I needed a ticket would be Tynecastle. Even the Hibees usually have tickets on sale at the wee Portakabin at the side.

1 minute ago, BelieveToAchieve said:

McKenzie, Boyd, MacDonald...so 7 in total.

Ah McKenzie. I knew there was an obvious one I missed. He said "recently" in his interview so I disregarded Boyd and Jamie on that basis, but it must be them... unless there's another to be announced.

4 minutes ago, diamond_geezer said:

It is . Dram on Woodlands Road is also well worth a shout, food is ok too. Or the school house on Park Road/ Gibson Street. 

Both are indeed good for different reasons. If you want big screens with live fitba then Schoolhousr is the place. But beware it’s the home pub of Glagow Warriors so Farqhuars aplenty. 

Inn Deep at Kelvinbridge is good. Great selection of beers. Full Williams Bros range and a big selection of guests. Last time I was in they had Augustiner Hells from Germany. Nearly 6 quid mind but well worth it. Then your just a short hop up North Woodside rd to Firhill.