Mulumbu Skint

Chris1810

On 10/19/2019 at 12:19 PM, historyman said:

With great results both times. He would be a great addition to the squad - providing it doesn’t take SSC to get the best out of him

Nah he was great before Steve Clarke. It also fairly easy to be ripped off especially if you put your trust in the wrong people

39 minutes ago, Jmac37 said:

Linked with Aberdeen in the press today.......

Wouldn't surprise me one bit, they spunk cash on players we look at or have on loan, then haven't a clue how to use them.

Let him sign for them, human his experience at the san giro last year he should know better, but money talks.

4 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

Me thinks this is media putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5. Surely to god hes been offered better than Aberdeen?

As it’s nearly November and he still doesn’t have a club maybe not. I’m sure he could still do a job for a lot of teams so it’s very surprising he’s not signed for anyone. 

Would be good to have him back -- IF fit and still wanting to play first team football but do find his situation bit strange.

Even with his ongoing financial issues with a previous Agent ----given now its nearly November and seemingly not played at any level for a fair number of months does seem like earning money by playing is not of immediate concern to him ---though getting paid off by celtic early would have helped 

he also had that break period out of football before SC  "rescued him" first time -----wonder if he has other "revenue streams" 

5 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

Honestly not sure Angelo would want him. (I do)

But our players just now are all very very hard working, no luxuries or passengers.

Dont know if Mulumbu would fit the hard working bit, although for me the quality he has outweighs the negative of lack of work rate. 

I’ve never associated Mulumbu with lack of work rate!

I don’t know if he would get in ahead of Power or Dicker and I’d rather we put a ‘big’ spend on a properly creative player.

Love Mulumbu though and would have been delighted if he had come back.

Edited by NorfolkG

11 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

Honestly not sure Angelo would want him. (I do)

But our players just now are all very very hard working, no luxuries or passengers.

Dont know if Mulumbu would fit the hard working bit, although for me the quality he has outweighs the negative of lack of work rate. 

As much as he's apparently a poor trainer and seems to hate the thought of a pre-season I couldn't question his work rate on the pitch.

2 hours ago, fraz65 said:

It's an interesting question though.

How skint would you have to be before you would consider moving to Aberdeen?

Very, I did it back in 2013.  Site I was based at was closing and I was left with 2 options, move to Essex and work there 3 weeks with 1 week in Hamburg, or move to Hamburg and week 3 weeks with one in Essex.

Took my Dundy and moved to aberdeenshire with the family, and haven't regretted it.

Ayrshire home, but Irvine's a s**tehole,  Killie isnt why better and prospects for family are brutal.  Up here the way of life is more relaxed and better.

Foe a footballer it would be better still due to salary.  But mcinnes is a cock