Hamilton Home game

Scouser2

On 29/03/2018 at 1:46 PM, Bobby14 said:

Why Dicker at CH instead of Scott Boyd? 

He is an excellent Centre half Dicker.

We have cover in midfield now. Scott Boyd gives me the total fear and I would want to be as solid as possible. Gordon Greer is hardly ever fit and needs replaced after 50 minutes last few games. 

Broadfoot back for Partick. Dicker back into midfield.

2 hours ago, skygod said:

I might be wrong but I don’t think Clarke will ever play Dicker at centreback. 

Agree with this. Clarke won't play him there.

Dicker did very well at centre back but him having to play there illustrated what was wrong with the team balance and management last year. Would be a worrying sign if he was to play centre half again and him playing there now is relatively unthinkable, as it would need about three centre backs to be  unavailable for it to be needed.

No chance Dicker plays cb. What’s point in having 4 capable centre halves if one is missing and a midfielder is slotted in. And before you requote me, SB has proven he’s capable of playing for us and SC in this league so it’s him or Greer for KBfoots place. (There’s only one KB after all!!!)

should be a hard fought game as they never make it easy but hopefully another well earned 3 points in our quest to finish 2nd :2:

Edited by casual observer
Just cos