Confidemus93: 1 to 11 with Paska

KillieFC

Good to get souleycouley on board. The guy clearly loves the team and spends a fair bit of his free time creating Killie related stuff for us to enjoy. 

Content wise I like it but it could really use a bit of editing in places. Poor grammar and punctuation make some of it quite difficult to read. Well researched though and great to hear from one of my all time Killie favourites. 

2 hours ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Thanks for your feedback. I will take it on board moving forward. 

I like your blogs very much. Content is always first class mate. I'm happy for you to send stuff over if you want a once over before publishing it. I can PM you my email address.

16 hours ago, Bullitt said:

I like your blogs very much. Content is always first class mate. I'm happy for you to send stuff over if you want a once over before publishing it. I can PM you my email address.

Nice offer, the more people involved the better. Anyone interested in going through the back catalogue and linking out to anything relevant on the site like match reports and such like would be a bonus too...team efforts tend to cut down work for everyone else and get a better end product.

• CB unpinned this topic