Champagne Charlie

killie1961

I'm resigned to the fact that we're going to hear a constant stream speculation linking SSC to every club in fitba' from now until he leaves or retires.

He won't go anywhere else in Scotland and has a realistic shot at European football in 2019 with The Mighty. There's nothing for him at Ipswich. 

54 minutes ago, BoydsFace said:

I'm quite worried about the Ipswich thing.....

They would be a good fit but two things need to happen - they need to be interested in him and vice  versa.

Last time I checked, he wasn't even quoted in the betting. Danny Cowley was short odds favourite.

• 1 month later...
On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:28 PM, Killie alan said:

You should know what a dick he is went to the wrong club and was proved right!!!

Maybe you should go to specsavers because you couldn't see driving home the other night.....because you...you don't even wear your glasses in...eh...TV in case ye get....ye get slagged...off, so you just...you just stick to specsavers and let Charlie do the game.

10 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Maybe you should go to specsavers because you couldn't see driving home the other night.....because you...you don't even wear your glasses in...eh...TV in case ye get....ye get slagged...off, so you just...you just stick to specsavers and let Charlie do the game.

Wi patter like that......he has better patter than.....a....er.....guy wi gid patter!

14 minutes ago, Estragon said:

I was just sitting there thinking that...

2 hours ago, Estragon said:

Maybe you should I was talking about Charlie Nicholas and I don’t drive.

On 3/30/2018 at 5:22 PM, skygod said:

They would be a good fit but two things need to happen - they need to be interested in him and vice  versa.

Last time I checked, he wasn't even quoted in the betting. Danny Cowley was short odds favourite.

As we all know he is contracted to us for another 2 years so unless there is some kind of gentleman’s agreement with the club or there is anything stipulated in his contract that he can walk away then more ‘things’  than those mentioned have to happen.