post split fixtures

gill1317

12 minutes ago, harley said:

f**king stitch up. We have 2 away games in a week against the Old Firm & the team we are trying to catch, Hibs have them both & us at home. Split really is a farce.

How’s that a farce? We’ve played Celtic, Rangers and Hibs at RP twice, and played Aberdeen and Hearts away from home twice. We’ll have played the other 5 teams home and away twice each. How is that a farce? 

12 minutes ago, harley said:

f**king stitch up. We have 2 away games in a week against the Old Firm & the team we are trying to catch, Hibs have them both & us at home. Split really is a farce.

How’s that a farce? We’ve played Celtic, Rangers and Hibs at RP twice, and played Aberdeen and Hearts away from home twice. We’ll have played the other 5 teams home and away twice each. How is that a farce? 

2 minutes ago, Bobby14 said:

We've only played, and beaten, Sevco at Rugby Park once.

Hearts game should be a nice big love Killie love-in.  It will be great to applaud the players after the game for all their efforts.

Could not care less whether we had rangers home/away, or any fixture for that matter.  We could have five home games and people would still find a way to complain.

Looking forward to a great run-in.

2 hours ago, Dan1el said:

You couldn't make it up, to avoid a potential title win against Sevco they've handed them arguably their toughest game (apart from us!) which as you've said they've already struggled this season, brilliant.

I couldn't care less where or when they win it, but to show the sheer incompetence of the governing body, it be great if its against Sevco, 

Could work to our advantage as the men in suits will be desperate for them to beat Hibs  in this game. 

I can't get too down about the post split fixtures as it was immensely unlikely we'd be top 6 as recently as November. No-one expected us to be here, so I'm enjoying messing with whatever min wage intern had to come up with this.

I'm delighted we're in the mix to seriously affect the European qualification, and a chance to right the wrong of not beating Hibs or the Dons.

42 minutes ago, Bobby14 said:

Hibs have played Rangers twice away & once at home, same as us. We are the ones to lose out on a home game & the home revenue from a home game against one of the OF. If it was the Old Firm in the same position as us & Hbs there is absolutely no way that one of them would have to play the other 3 times away from home. I know we could probably get a result away against Rangers but I still think the top 6 is a farce given whats at stake between us & Hibs. Lets be honest, we all knew that we were the team that was ging to Ibrox 3 times.  

1 hour ago, Eggy said:

Hearts game should be a nice big love Killie love-in.  It will be great to applaud the players after the game for all their efforts.

Could not care less whether we had rangers home/away, or any fixture for that matter.  We could have five home games and people would still find a way to complain.

Looking forward to a great run-in.

Well said that man.

From a personal perspective I’m gutted I’ll miss the Aberdeen game but s**t happens.