Accies home, Fred

CB

9 minutes ago, jack broon said:

Your link has malware attached to it

Norton blocked it 

Haha...Im not being rude but I think I could guess your age fairly accurately by using Norton and being worried about malware. Both my link and the on posted directly under my link are fairly reputable streaming services. 

It is a bit annoying but you just click to close the small (x) or close 2 or 3 times before its open. And obviously close the pop ups that occur by clicking the (x) 

Everything you do on the internet is logged and nothing is private. don't worry about it. 

All I can say about the first half is Im glad we aren't playing better opposition...I think we have been terrible really. can't string passes together, seem to be just punting it forward 80% of the time and we are looking very flat. 2 goal lead is incredibly flattering. 

Hopefully with the 2 goal cushion he will bring on Kiltie and maybe tish for some game time and try and link midfield to attack more effectively. 

20 minutes ago, TheeOhSee said:

Haha...Im not being rude but I think I could guess your age fairly accurately by using Norton and being worried about malware. Both my link and the on posted directly under my link are fairly reputable streaming services. 

It is a bit annoying but you just click to close the small (x) or close 2 or 3 times before its open. And obviously close the pop ups that occur by clicking the (x) 

Everything you do on the internet is logged and nothing is private. don't worry about it. 

Thanks for the advice

I'm not worried about it as I have Norton to keep out any nasty's