Accies home, Fred

CB

9 minutes ago, jesper said:

Did you see any of the game? 

That bold bit, particularly, is ludicrous. I think I saw them punting it about twice and only to clear their lines. 

I won't even comment on the Tish bit, but how did you think Broadfoot played today?? 

Jeezo. 

Yes I watched all of the game we were poor. lucky we were playing Hamilton today really. 

2 hours ago, TheeOhSee said:

All I can say about the first half is Im glad we aren't playing better opposition...I think we have been terrible really. can't string passes together, seem to be just punting it forward 80% of the time and we are looking very flat. 2 goal lead is incredibly flattering. 

Hopefully with the 2 goal cushion he will bring on Kiltie and maybe tish for some game time and try and link midfield to attack more effectively. 

Absolute nonsense. We were completely comfortable. To say we were terrible is embarrassing from you and it would have been a bit hard to play Tshibola considering he's in a different continent.

10 minutes ago, skygod said:

I'm not being rude but I think I could guess that you really don't know much about football.

haha. be willing to bet I made it further than you did, giving me greater experience and insight probably. Dunno how you would gauge footballing knowledge but I imagine thats a start.

4 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

Absolute nonsense. We were completely comfortable. To say we were terrible is embarrassing from you and it would have been a bit hard to play Tshibola considering he's in a different continent.

They could have won it in the last 10 minutes...we were comfortable up until then. But it was a terrible performance. We were very lucky.

5 minutes ago, TheeOhSee said:

Yes I watched all of the game we were poor. lucky we were playing Hamilton today really. 

Nonsense. We were far from poor, we strolled it against a poor Hamilton team. 

Not riveting football at times, but Hamilton don't allow that type of football to be played. Plus, we need to conserve energy for the fight for fourth! 

Just now, TheeOhSee said:

They could have won it in the last 10 minutes...we were comfortable up until then. But it was a terrible performance. We were very lucky.

Get to f**k pal you talk pish. Interesting to see that in your previous post you've turned into one of those "ive played the game so I know loads about football" type of folk. What were ye, pro youth wae celtic before yer hamstring got f**ked and now yer a joiner instead?

1 minute ago, TheeOhSee said:

Yeah we definitely weren't at the same game. 

Could have won it in the last 10mins? What, do they get three goals from one chance? 

Just now, jesper said:

Nonsense. We were far from poor, we strolled it against a poor Hamilton team. 

Not riveting football at times, but Hamilton don't allow that type of football to be played. Plus, we need to conserve energy for the fight for fourth! 

I wouldn't say we strolled it...first 15 minutes were okay. then it was scrappy. players had enough time on the ball to do better than they usually did.

Some of these comments are odd. We never had to get out of 2nd gear. Easily the most comfortable game I've watched, until the last 5 mins. We haven't mastered the art of defending after 3 subs have been made yet. Thought Power was motm, Erwin took his goal brilliantly and Hamilton are awful.

Just now, Crocket said:

Some of these comments are odd. We never had to get out of 2nd gear. Easily the most comfortable game I've watched, until the last 5 mins. We haven't mastered the art of defending after 3 subs have been made yet. Thought Power was motm, Erwin took his goal brilliantly and Hamilton are awful.

Agree with this. We literally played as if it was a training game and still looked comfortable.

3 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

Get to f**k pal you talk pish. Interesting to see that in your previous post you've turned into one of those "ive played the game so I know loads about football" type of folk. What were ye, pro youth wae celtic before yer hamstring got f**ked and now yer a joiner instead?

haha...top flight and about to start my P.H.D in Mechanical Engineering...so sorry. You on the other hand seem dense enough that light would bend round you.