Still Moaning About JJ

allycowan1

4 hours ago, Killiepies said:

He is one of the few players in the SPL that when he gets the ball the fans are on there feet .Full backs are terrified from him he gave Taviner a torrid time twice ,who is supposably a EPL class player .Subject to a bid from Sevco and intrest from down south he is one of our biggest assets .He must be one of the most fouled players in the league getting countless players booked in the process .Sure his final ball could be better some times but you can't pull roses all the time.

Yes got shinnie and logan booked in cup game with his trickery sure helped motherwell out

On 4/3/2018 at 11:24 AM, Wee_Eck1979 said:

I worry that whoever signs JJ also tries to take Greg Taylor with him. They clearly have a great understanding on that left and look like they enjoy playing together.

Only thing is Greg made a lot of good runs for him and should have been given the ball. But JJ went on his own. Leaving Greg out of position when he lost the ball.  

There's being in "the Gers end" and there's sitting in main stand which would either fall on either the Rangers or Celtic side.

I would assume it would be the latter.

Dicker said in his interview earlier that he regularly goes to watch football in Scotland... not really a big deal, especially if both sign extensions this week which was the Gazebo rumors!

The good thing is JJ will steer well clear of that lot when he sees the mess that they are. The songbook must have opened his eyes a wee bit as well. I don't really care who players support, I don't care if they go to game either, they should know better than to post stuff like that on social media, it just gives the huns ammunition. He's still a daft boy and will learn though.