Season tickets

PrestersKtid

Just saw there that Hibs have already sold 9400 for next season.

Tweeted Killie the other day asking when season tickets for next campaign would be on sale. No response. 

Surely we should be striking while the iron is hot? 

Sooner we can buy them the sooner the club has the cash to bring in better players. 

2 minutes ago, PrestersKtid said:

Tweeted Killie the other day asking when season tickets for next campaign would be on sale. No response. 

Sooner we can buy them the sooner the club has the cash to bring in better players. 

I'm not bothering next year, where will the excitement be winning every game. I've not spent the best part of four decades following killie to turn into some replica of one of either side of the arse cheeks. No, I'll go out on a high at the end of the season and give the beautiful game up along with the drink. It was good while it lasted. AYE f**kING RIGHT!!! #KTID

23 hours ago, PrestersKtid said:

Bang on pal

On 07/04/2018 at 10:11 PM, BlueKillie said:

I'm dreading the end of the season... I could barely stand a 1 week absence because of international games :5:

The pre-season rumour mill will keep us all entertained. 

The "reliable sources" will be in overdrive! 

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Billy Bowie says tickets will be out by the end of the month.

He sent me that reply on Twitter when I enquired about them. Huge missed opportunity I my opinion. He said it had been a busy time, but someone's been sleeping on the job here. Nearly everyone thinks season tickets are the biggest factor that will increase attendances in a sustainable manner. Hibs have rightly spotted their feel good factor and sold over 10k tickets.  We sell them every year, surely it can't be that complicated. It's the same with the new strip every single year. We don't half know how to make life hard for ourselves. We should have had them on sale weeks ago with Sir Steve up front urging us to buy them. 

3 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Huge missed opportunity I my opinion. He said it had been a busy time, but someone's been sleeping on the job here. Nearly everyone thinks season tickets are the biggest factor that will increase attendances in a sustainable manner. Hibs have rightly spotted their feel good factor and sold over 10k tickets.  We sell them every year, surely it can't be that complicated. It's the same with the new strip every single year. We don't half know how to make life hard for ourselves. We should have had them on sale weeks ago with Sir Steve up front urging us to buy them. 

Spot on

3 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

He sent me that reply on Twitter when I enquired about them. Huge missed opportunity I my opinion. He said it had been a busy time, but someone's been sleeping on the job here. Nearly everyone thinks season tickets are the biggest factor that will increase attendances in a sustainable manner. Hibs have rightly spotted their feel good factor and sold over 10k tickets.  We sell them every year, surely it can't be that complicated. It's the same with the new strip every single year. We don't half know how to make life hard for ourselves. We should have had them on sale weeks ago with Sir Steve up front urging us to buy them. 

Correct and its a lame excuse saying it's been a busy time.  A season ticket campaign should be been given a high priority.

14 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Don't think anyone will disagree with you there.

I wouldn't be buying mine until next month at the earliest anyway as I've had tons on recently but I'm others would have snapped them up had they been on sale by now.

26 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

I think there's a pattern at the club that they've struggled to stamp out. Bowie is making good positive moves in the way the club are doing things but either the inexperience in running a football club or with the CEO having learned her trade under Michael Johnston has led to things such as the season tickets, strips etc following the usual pattern as we have done in the past. Someone at the club should have noticed that things are different now. We did well securing top 6 and moving straight into contract negotiations but the stuff that doesn't directly impact the players are still lacking a bit. Someone from a business perspective needs to look at these issues and see where we're missing out on fairly obvious opportunities. The demand will be higher than ever for people who want to wear club merch on holiday, I just hope it's available.

i am happy to give the club some slack on this.

it is no coincidence that the contract renewals have happened on the back of securing a top 6 place. this will make our close season so much more relaxed knowing that we have the core of the team set for the next season. if this has been the delay then so be it. maybe they are waiting for us to secure a european place for the launch?

obviously going forward we should have them on sale earlier.

The club must have a calendar of when things have to be started and completed by each year.

Someone surely can't say one morning, "I suppose we should start thinking about season tickets".

Discussions about pricing and marketing strategy should have started before the end of last calendar year, I would have thought.

Some amount of moaning on here.

A month won't make a difference. And to be fair it has been a busy month. What matters is a well marketed campaign led by SC encouraging folk to snap them up. We are 4 or 5 wins better off than where we were if we'd launched them last month. The feel good factor is still here and will only get better between now and the end of the season. Likelihood is they are waiting to see if they need to include a European top-up option!

So simmer down folks. Accies away tomorrow and 6 in a row.

25 minutes ago, capitalkillie said:

Some amount of moaning on here.

A month won't make a difference. And to be fair it has been a busy month. What matters is a well marketed campaign led by SC encouraging folk to snap them up. We are 4 or 5 wins better off than where we were if we'd launched them last month. The feel good factor is still here and will only get better between now and the end of the season. Likelihood is they are waiting to see if they need to include a European top-up option!

So simmer down folks. Accies away tomorrow and 6 in a row.

As with the crowd increases everything will take time, we won't go to a well oiled machine overnight and this includes the business side of the club.

We've seen massive improvements on social media / training sessions / players out at schools, the list is endless of the improvements in the last few months compared to what it was like under MJ.

Lets cut Bowie/board some slack, if we have them on sale by the end of the month that will be fine.