Season tickets

PrestersKtid

26 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Everyone wants a discount, but tell me, who's going to fund SC's summer signings if the club reduce the cost of season tickets? Its a complete myth if we reduce the cost we will sell more than enough extra STs to make up the shortfall.

You also suggest a scheme such as BOGOF yet dont mention the free kids ticket that comes with every full adult ST. 

Why is it a myth from what has been said on these boards in the past the likes of BOGOF was a success, but as I said some sort of initiative 2-3 seasons ago a ST Holder who brought a non ST Holder both got 10% off the price of their ST which was at a frozen price i think, why not something like that where you get a cheaper thanks for your support price and a welcome to your new ST price.

I didn't  mention the kids tickets because I don't have a problem with that BUT its only a good deal if you have a kid is it not ?

And don't forget there is a possibility a ST may go up £70 for some folk!!

Edited by DAVE_T

We should of only opened up the Moffat if we had a season ticket deal that would of brought in a hell of a lot of new fans.

only Killie could go on their best run for 60 years then launch their season tickets two days after their first defeat.

opening the Moffat with only a small increase in numbers just spreads the support parsley over 3 stands and reduces the atmosphere.

whoever took the decision to exclude of games should be sacked.

massive improvement on the park this season has been let down big time by those off it.

Anyone any idea if i'll need to get an adult season ticket this year if i turn 21 during the season? First season ticket since Kenny Shiels era and a canny f**kin wait hope theres a big increase in sales, if the form this year isn't enough to get you buying one i fear there's nae hope for you !

2 hours ago, DAVE_T said:

Why is it a myth from what has been said on these boards in the past the likes of BOGOF was a success, but as I said some sort of initiative 2-3 seasons ago a ST Holder who brought a non ST Holder both got 10% off the price of their ST which was at a frozen price i think, why not something like that where you get a cheaper thanks for your support price and a welcome to your new ST price.

I didn't  mention the kids tickets because I don't have a problem with that BUT its only a good deal if you have a kid is it not ?

And don't forget there is a possibility a ST may go up £70 for some folk!!

You do get a discount thou, if bought within these specified time periods......

Bought before 16th May for £325 saving £45 (12.2%) on the cost of a full price ST. 

Bought before 30th June for £350 saving £20 (5.4%) on the cost of a full price ST.

Edited by C4mmy31

12 minutes ago, maxyboy said:

Anyone any idea if i'll need to get an adult season ticket this year if i turn 21 during the season? First season ticket since Kenny Shiels era and a canny f**kin wait hope theres a big increase in sales, if the form this year isn't enough to get you buying one i fear there's nae hope for you !

It's your age at the start of season.

16 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

Go and see Hibs folks, am “early bird” will only cost you £385!!!!

maybe that is why they get players to sign for them?

I guess it’s up to the individual to either buy the ST or leave it on here for those who will!

cannot believe the negativity on here, better hope SSC isn’t looking in

Haha, I'm sure SC has better things to do than browse this forum. Nobe the less get ur point and agree.

1 hour ago, Ben Reilly said:

People want to keep Mulumbu, Jones and SSC but are not happy to pay slightly more?

The prices are good. We'll still be one of the cheapest in the league.

Exactly this. 

People want Clarke, they want Mulumbu to re-sign, they want Jones to extend. How do they suppose those will be funded? Not to mention the other  marquee signings SC is expected to make now that we're a competitive top 6 club? 

I feel we've done well to hold them at such a competitive price, considering the season we've had and the new expectations on the manager and the team. 

It's the old saying that you get what you pay for. You want cheap season tickets, you'll get lower quality entertainment on the pitch.

Edited by jesper
Clarity

13 minutes ago, Silent Bob said:

Hibs don’t have 13k empty seats most weeks.

Supply and demand. 

They have a significantly larger fan base. 

And in terms of Killie, you don't create demand (or revenue) by giving things like season tickets away free. 

If we want to be able to compete with clubs like Hibs on wages, we need to maximise income streams. Overcharge and no one will buy, give them away and we don't create funds to invest in the squad. I think the prices are very fair, considering. 

Edited by jesper

3 minutes ago, jesper said:

Supply and demand. 

They have a significantly larger fan base. 

And in terms of Killie, you don't create demand (or revenue) by giving things like season tickets away free. 

If we want to be able to compete with clubs like Hibs on wages, we need to maximise income streams. Overcharge and no one will buy, give them away and we don't create funds to invest in the squad. I think the prices are very fair, considering. 

You say that like its just a money issue and its not. If we are clever about it we can increase the season ticket sales through various methods without affecting income. A wee loss leader or discount here or there can bring in more money if you do it right. I think the problem is, as has been pointed out on so many other posts, we are not clever about it. We don't have a potential market like Hibs, its a harder sell for us, we respond by just doing the same things over and over again and expect a different result. I think that's how they define stupidity is it not?

10 minutes ago, Dazza said:

You say that like its just a money issue and its not. If we are clever about it we can increase the season ticket sales through various methods without affecting income. A wee loss leader or discount here or there can bring in more money if you do it right. I think the problem is, as has been pointed out on so many other posts, we are not clever about it. We don't have a potential market like Hibs, its a harder sell for us, we respond by just doing the same things over and over again and expect a different result. I think that's how they define stupidity is it not?

Insanity rather than stupidity, but I got your point. However, where is the fundamental flaw in their methods? Because there are a few disgruntled fans wanting more for less? 

The finance team have budgets to set and balance to ensure we generate income that exceeds our expenses so that we don't get into the horrendous financial predicament that nearly saw us go out of business entirely just a short time ago. 

Yes, I agree incentives would be nice but "loss leaders", for a provincial club like Killie just aren't viable at this point in time when we need to generate as much income as possible. 

Edited by jesper
Added words