Season tickets

PrestersKtid

I think the pricing is fair this year after good performances and if we want to keep improving we can't expect to pay less.

I do wonder if we could have been a bit more imaginative to get more sold though. Maybe if a current season ticket holder reffered a friend they both get a tenner off or similar. That way you're encouraging every fan to help push sales rather than leaving it all to the club.

23 minutes ago, theboyjohnston said:

Any word on walk-up price? At this year's £20/£26, I think you would have paid £382 over a 19 game season. If £370 is price of a ST, I would expect a return to £22 for a non OF walk-up. 

Aye with the season ticket increase you'd doubt the walk up will remain at £20. Not much incentive to buy a full priced season if you're losing out by missing just one game.

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

What's wrong with hating the old firm?

Nothing, hate away. 

I'm not a fan either, but I don't think a post calling for the OF to be hated is the "best post here ever" on a Killie forum. 

The rant that followed, about teaching kids to hate the "dirty smelly bigoted s**t holes" was the real icing on the cake though! 

10 hours ago, boab1869 said:

I think the pricing is fair this year after good performances and if we want to keep improving we can't expect to pay less.

I do wonder if we could have been a bit more imaginative to get more sold though. Maybe if a current season ticket holder reffered a friend they both get a tenner off or similar. That way you're encouraging every fan to help push sales rather than leaving it all to the club.

exactly what I was thinking and saying, if they had kept ST prices at £300 say 10% discount for a ST and non ST together it would have been more appealing and would have encourage more ST holders to probably get their friends involved.

11 hours ago, theboyjohnston said:

Any word on walk-up price? At this year's £20/£26, I think you would have paid £382 over a 19 game season. If £370 is price of a ST, I would expect a return to £22 for a non OF walk-up. 

I've been a walk-up for a number of seasons but more likely to get a season this time round. 

surely you would have to take the price of a ST at £325 and not £370, as Cammy is using £325 as the cheaper price to convince me we are getting a discount. £325 for 19 dames is roughly £17 per walk up, if you take away a game lost for holidays and maybe not attending OF games I would expect walk up prices to be considerably more expensive next season.

2 minutes ago, DAVE_T said:

surely you would have to take the price of a ST at £325 and not £370, as Cammy is using £325 as the cheaper price to convince me we are getting a discount. £325 for 19 dames is roughly £17 per walk up, if you take away a game lost for holidays and maybe not attending OF games I would expect walk up prices to be considerably more expensive next season.

Why should you take into account not attending OF games? It's a season ticket, it's or all games.

I really wish our fans would man up when it comes to these games.

We pumped the huns at Ibrox last month and the 800/900 of us there managed to escape without getting killed.

If anything we took the utter piss out of them outside the stadium at FT.

3 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Why should you take into account not attending OF games? It's a season ticket, it's or all games.

This, I used to avoid these games for the reasons others have stated but decided to go this season. Great decision, 2 cracking wins and the stand was bouncing despite the lesser numbers, absolutely zero trouble. Nothing better than scoring to silence their mutants of fans. Why would you want to miss those kind of results. 28 and first time i've seen us beat rangers in my life at rugby park. Watched the pasca game from the house.

55 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

We pumped the huns at Ibrox last month and the 800/900 of us there managed to escape without getting killed.

If anything we took the utter piss out of them outside the stadium at FT.

Exactly.... the young team were singing the "our leader" song outside Ibrox on the way back to the buses at the final whistle, not a whimper from the zombies as our guys walked right through them chanting & cheering.

37 minutes ago, liammuir123 said:

They could always find a mate and two kids and buy the family ticket. Cheaper all round. 

Already been down this road regarding grabbing kids or just blagging your kid is not well, telling folk to stop moaning about the increase but encouraging them to rip off the club !!!

5 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Exactly.... the young team were singing the "our leader" song outside Ibrox on the way back to the buses at the final whistle, not a whimper from the zombies as our guys walked right through them chanting & cheering.

Whats Ibrox got to do with this ? This is ST holders who prefer not to go to RP at OF games, so they probably don't go to porkheed or ipox anyway !!!

8 minutes ago, DAVE_T said:

Whats Ibrox got to do with this ? This is ST holders who prefer not to go to RP at OF games, so they probably don't go to porkheed or ipox anyway !!!

Because you are saying folk don't like going to OF games due to big bad old firm fans.

We're saying there's never any trouble.

Honestly, some of our support are soft as s**te. Nothing better than beating the old firm at RP then going back to the Brass etc and seeing the place bouncing with Killie fans and the local old filth fans sulking.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

49 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Because you are saying folk don't like going to OF games due to big bad old firm fans.

We're saying there's never any trouble.

Honestly, some of our support are soft as s**te. Nothing better than beating the old firm at RP then going back to the Brass etc and seeing the place bouncing with Killie fans and the local old filth fans sulking.

Nothing, but nothing, gets on my tackities more than the big girls blouses that come on here and winge about OF games. I actually can't believe they are still at it after all these years. They no doubt demand 100% from the players every week, then wimp out and allow the OF to take over their own team's ground. I would be ashamed to admit it, if I was them. I've said before about the wee grey haired older lady beside us that happily walks to and from the ground on her own to these games, and doesn't bat an eyelid at their "horrible" songs, as she's too busy supporting her OWN team. Fvcking grow up!!!