Season tickets

PrestersKtid

57 minutes ago, KillieBantam said:

The "I'm no coming back til JJ is gone"; "I'm no coming back til MJ is gone"; "I'm no coming back til MJ is gone from the hotel"; "I'm no coming back cause there's only one pie stall open at half time" (delete as appropriate) people. The people that go looking for an excuse rather than saying "you know, I just cant be arsed going"

I don't think there's many posters on here in that category any longer.

53 minutes ago, PrestersKtid said:

Might be a good PR stunt for the club to offer discounted or free tickets to Unemployed, homeless and or armed forces.  

I like the idea of the unemployed bit. Naisy did that at Everton. Donated tickets and the job centre gave them out based on who was actively looking for work and not playing the system.

Armed Forces I don't see why they should get special treatment. It's a job folk choose to do and get paid. Why should they get discounts ahead of nurses etc?

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I like the idea of the unemployed bit. Naisy did that at Everton. Donated tickets and the job centre gave them out based on who was actively looking for work and not playing the system.

Armed Forces I don't see why they should get special treatment. It's a job folk choose to do and get paid. Why should they get discounts ahead of nurses etc?

Agree re naisy. Good way of doing it.

I did think that myself, it was more because that seems to be common place at other clubs when it comes to freebies. 

3 hours ago, PrestersKtid said:

Some of us have been saying this for months, but we were told it would be 'gradual" and we were "negative" and we "hated" Killie fans. Now Alan McLeish has said it, it's "honest". Our crowds are better, but they were down to a very low base and should have recovered quicker. Let's hope the season tickets sell. It doesn't get any better than it currently is. I said before that I knew for a fact that the people behind the scenes were disappointed with the response. This reflects exactly what I was told. 

Edited by Mclean07

3 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Some of us have been saying this for months, but we were told it would be 'gradual" and we were "negative" and we "hated" Killie fans. Now Alan McLeish has said it, it's "honest". Our crowds are better, but they were down to a very low base and should have recovered quicker. Let's hope the season tickets sell. It doesn't get any better than it currently is. I said before that I knew for a fact that the people behind the scenes were disappointed with the response. This reflects exactly what I was told. 

I think McLeish has a cheek saying that our fans just look for excuses not to go, you can't tar everyone with the same brush. He was the very guy who went to the papers and threatened to walk away if MJ didn't stand down. Was that an excuse? I doubt it. Why get stuck into our supporters then?

15 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Were you not slating these very people about "not striking when the iron was hot"

Yes, but there can be faults with all sides and positives with all sides. I think our core support has been loyal beyond belief over the past few years, but we need a better response from the people in the town. We get people travelling from all over, but a section of locals seem to have decided nothing will entice them back. We had eight people in our group this week, instead of the usual four. Not one from the Kilmarnock area. All the extras made their way from Glasgow. Equally the club have been doing great things recently, but I think they were sleeping on the job with season tickets. Even more so than I thought previously, if this is the extent of the campaign. 

17 minutes ago, Big Tam said:

I think McLeish has a cheek saying that our fans just look for excuses not to go, you can't tar everyone with the same brush. He was the very guy who went to the papers and threatened to walk away if MJ didn't stand down. Was that an excuse? I doubt it. Why get stuck into our supporters then?

He's not tarring everyone with the same brush. Just the stay aways.

Has anyone managed to renew online? I'm logged in, at the 'pay now' page and our seats are shown correctly. The only options are 'cancel' and 'select your seats' selecting seats doesn't work because our block is greyed out. There's no option to continue, just go back to pay now. Cancel...cancels the transaction.

How do I give Killie my money? Phones are always busy or unanswered and I live too far away (Lanarkshire) to call in.

15 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

Yes, but there can be faults with all sides and positives with all sides. I think our core support has been loyal beyond belief over the past few years, but we need a better response from the people in the town. We get people travelling from all over, but a section of locals seem to have decided nothing will entice them back. We had eight people in our group this week, instead of the usual four. Not one from the Kilmarnock area. All the extras made their way from Glasgow. Equally the club have been doing great things recently, but I think they were sleeping on the job with season tickets. Even more so than I thought previously, if this is the extent of the campaign. 

Fair enough.

The train I get for home games from Glasgow certainly is a lot busier with Killie fans these days.

26 minutes ago, Martyn said:

Has anyone managed to renew online? I'm logged in, at the 'pay now' page and our seats are shown correctly. The only options are 'cancel' and 'select your seats' selecting seats doesn't work because our block is greyed out. There's no option to continue, just go back to pay now. Cancel...cancels the transaction.

How do I give Killie my money? Phones are always busy or unanswered and I live too far away (Lanarkshire) to call in.

Put this on twitter if you've got it, Scott Mcclymont has been answering folks queries and talking them through the process if it's not working for them. 

I managed mine fine online, changed my seat and added 3 others.

12 minutes ago, PrestersKtid said:

Put this on twitter if you've got it, Scott Mcclymont has been answering folks queries and talking them through the process if it's not working for them. 

I managed mine fine online, changed my seat and added 3 others.

Cheers, I'll try that...

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2018 at 8:48 AM, Martyn said:

I got by that bit by just hitting the return key on the keyboard, though the same approach didn't work for my son.

I had used the same approach (by accident TBH) when trying to purchase a cup tie ticket for a match when it was advertised that you could purchase your own ST seat.  Not sure if it was for the League Cup at the start of the season or (more likely) the previous season.  I complained to the club at the time about the palaver and guess work required to navigate the online ticketing, but got no response.

25 minutes ago, jbm1965 said:

I got by that bit by just hitting the return key on the keyboard, though the same approach didn't work for my son.

I had used the same approach (by accident TBH) when trying to purchase a cup tie ticket for a match when it was advertised that you could purchase your own ST seat.  Not sure if it was for the League Cup at the start of the season or (more likely) the previous season.  I complained to the club at the time about the palaver and guess work required to navigate the online ticketing, but got no response.

This is a feckin shocking state of affairs. Guessing how to pay. The SLO should be on this site to feedback with stuff like this. Far too low profile.