WTF !

Andy

We left after the celebration, walked down Maryhill Rd. Underground train pulled in at the platform at St Gesrges X, as we desended the stairs. Brisk walk from St Enoch's to Central station to catch 5:30 train to Ayr . In Troon at 6:07. Take the train my man , avoid the traffic 

Edited by killieeurostar

19 minutes ago, seedsy said:

Suppose you have to have something to moan about 

who gives a f**k ya geek 

Perhaps I should explain, I was very much under the weather yesterday, still am today,  and in truth I probably shouldn’t have gone.

We spent an hour or so in the car just on Maryhill Road, post match.

But thanks for your lovely comment.

53 minutes ago, Andy said:

Was it just me that took nearly 2 hours to get home from Firhill yesterday, nightmare.

Me too. Getting onto M8 took an hour from the stadium, only reason I could see was a lane closed just after Kingston bridge for no apparent reason.

1 minute ago, Crocket said:

Me too. Getting onto M8 took an hour from the stadium, only reason I could see was a lane closed just after Kingston bridge for no apparent reason.

It was flooding in the inside lane after Kingston Bridge, it looked like they closed a couple of lanes to put out cones.

Brutal.

12 hours ago, Andy said:

Perhaps I should explain, I was very much under the weather yesterday, still am today,  and in truth I probably shouldn’t have gone.

We spent an hour or so in the car just on Maryhill Road, post match.

But thanks for your lovely comment.

Yadda yadda, you’re breaking my heart