Anti-Semitism debate

skygod

2 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

I look forward to the specific measures the SNP have brought forward to assist North  and East Ayrshire over ten years of power and also your own suggestions to create hundreds of quality jobs in New Cumnock. I myself can only see transfers of funds to the better off and the decimation of local education, but please give me your list as soon as you are able to. Thanks in anticipation. 

STILL waiting to find out what Labour did for Ayrshire while "governing in the real world"...

You've had plenty time to have a good stab at it, but you'd rather talk SNPbad than ANYTHING to do with your own mob.

#backheel

2 minutes ago, Brianstorm said:

Zorro and scooter = The voice of ordinary people.

Meanwhile, ordinary people are looking at tits in the sun and working away doing whatever they do. 

Scooter and Zorro hate these ordinary people   

Legit. 

Makes sense.  

Brainstorm and McLean = the voice of the establishment,  propaganda = gospel,  Scot hating brit nats.

tag team UK

Looking at population figures and the latest number of parcels handed out by the Trussell Trust, it appeares they handed out 0.032 parcels per person in Labour controlled Wales. While in Snp run Scotland it was also 0.032 parcels person, but Scots also benefited from free prescriptions, free personal care, free tuition fees, mitigation from the bedroom tax, higher employment rates, baby boxes, greater investment in affordable housing, greater nhs spending per person and a spanking new bridge. Thank god we stay in Scotland  

02FE4728-30DC-44FB-BA04-D933169A34F2.jpeg

• CB locked this topic