Hibs away

Fudgey1989

That statement lol.

Strangely enough, many Rangers fans seem pleased with it despite the spelling and toys oot the pram tone.

They still believe in this 'blue pound' pish and by boycotting they'll somehow bring the game in this country to it's knees therefore we should all be grateful.

9 hours ago, skygod said:

"RANGERS notes Hibernian’s decision to cut our supporters’ ticket allocation for the final match of the Scottish Premiership season at Easter Road on Saturday, May 13.

First and foremost Rangers hopes the safety of our fans, who will now be in only one section of the South Stand rather than filling it completely, will not be compromised by this decision, which beggars belief.

This is the least Rangers expects for supporters who have repeatedly proven themselves to be the most loyal in the country by selling out away ticketing allocations at opposition stadiums for years.

This was evident as we rose through the divisions when clubs the length and breadth of the country, including Hibernian, benefitted financially from the presence of our fans.

Rangers will of course bear in mind Hibernian’s decision when considering ticketing arrangements for future matches – both home and away – against this particular club."

This must be what humper was talking about on twatter earlier. Honestly, is that an official statement?

I don't think I could hate them anymore if I tried. Lad in my work this morning giving it "aye well they'll be gettin next to nothing either next time they come eh us" .. Had to point out to the wee f4nny the percentages of what other teams get in comparison to the capacity of their stadium.

14 hours ago, david mcbeth said:

I noticed this as well. 

Just checking - the ticket you are given should have a single detachable part at the right with a bar code on it and a sort of circular hologram thing towards the base of the perforation?

That's what I'm hoping.

I double checked my tickets last night and the hologram end part with the bar-code is still there so assuming this is valid?

They are now more known as a statement issuing organisation than they are for being a football club. I think maybe they see this as the only way that they can appear relevant and have influence in the Scottish game. 

They are constantly so full of misplaced indignation that they just seem like an organisational version of Mary Whitehouse.